Halls Breezers Cough Drops

Halls  Breezers Cough Drops
Halls Breezers Cough Drops
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Love these cough drops. I hate the nasty cherry and lemon flavors so I stick with what can actually get me through my sore throat. These cough drops have pulled through every time. They clear my throat right away.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
There are candies and then there are Halls. I know these are for coughs but I can't help myself. These are so good that I eat them in place of normal candies. The fruity flavors doesn't make it seem like you're eating a boring regular ol' cough drop.
Alyssa N.
Cedar Falls, IA
These have a great taste but it's that old saying, if it's too good to be true it probably is. These taste more like candy and I don't always feel like they soothe my throat or cough. A for taste, B for medication.
Dawn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When cold and flu season comes I like to stock up on these. They are the only cough drops I use because they don't have that awful menthol taste. They come in a few different flavors and actually help sore throats.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are a bit too sweet as cough drops! I love anything Halls, but this is not the go-to in order to suppress a cough. This is more for an irritated throat or an allergy reaction. It doesn't help soothe lungs.
Lauren T.
As a kid, we all wanted these just because they tasted good, which is true. They come in great flavors, but really don't help sooth or coat the throat like a menthol cough drop that completely numbs the throat. These are only good as far as taste.
Megan Q.
Charlotte, NC
These are so yummy, tastes just like candy! I hate cough drops but I always buy these when I have a cold because they don't even taste like medicine! I get the strawberry only pack, those are the best ones!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love the flavor of these cough drops. I don't think they really work though but the taste def. takes your mind off whatever is feeling icky inside of you. They are affordable but not many come in the bag.
Samantha S.
Stafford, TX
These lozenges taste so good i could probably eat them like candy.. but the bad news is that they don't really eliminate any pain or discomfort from a sore throat. so while they taste good, they're only effective for light throat irritation.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
I love these Halls cough drops. Usually the halls brand has overwhelming mint flavors that I am not a big fan of. But the breezers are very good. I was sick a few weeks ago and these were my go to drops.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
What is your favorite flavor of Halls Breezers?
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Where can I get these?
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do these taste? Are the like cough syrup or better?
melissa c.
Do these make u cough more?
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
I've been wanting to try these fruit breezers from halls but wasn't sure if they work as good as the regular kind? I know they probably taste better, but do they work just as good if not better?