Halls Breezers Cough Drops

Halls Breezers Cough Drops
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor is great but does not soothe my throat or any type of a cough. Would recommend if you have a sweet tooth and want to be healthier but these are not effective cough drops especially for the price. I like the flavor but only that. Definitely NOT my go-to.
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these cough drops, I can not stand those cherry cough drops. So, I always get these strawberry creme one's. They also help with my cough's and I don't even have to deal with the medicine taste.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love halls fruit breezers! They are very soothing and they come in amazing flavors! They actually don't taste like cough drops. They last forever, so you're not having to pop them every hour. This is my go-to cough drop when I have a cold.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually hate cough drops because of the flavor but I really enjoy these, they're almost like candy. They work and are affordable. My go-to cough drops that never let me down. Definitely recommend, especially to those who hate the strong flavor that usually comes along with cough drop formulas.
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Creamy fruit flavor that isn’t medicinal in flavor. These sooth your throat and can be found near cough drops. These are mid-priced. These normally work, unless you have a severe sore throat. I’d suggest you try them.
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This flavor tastes good, sweet with berries. It is very smooth in texture, and melts in my mouth relieving my sore throat. It is pretty strong, but I like that in a cough drop especially when I am really sick. I actually like this cough drop flavor compared to their honey and lemon.

Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These Fruit Breezers are delightful! They are great for when you have a sore throat and want a little relief with a great taste. They are widely available and inexpensive. I like this flavor better than others unless I have a really bad sore throat, in which case I like the honey or more menthol-y flavors. Also, I think that Halls is a great, trustworthy brand.
Katelyn S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only type of cough drop I will take! The flavor is good and it helps my throat feel better. Win/Win! Each wrapper has small pep talk type of messages on them which is a fun little bonus when you're feeling sick. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are one of the best tasting halls products that I have tried I like the fact that they are fast acting as well as taste great and have a cooling affect the cooling effect is something that a lot of cough drops do not have so this is something that tastes great and does the job as needed
Em V.
I enjoy using these cough drops whenever I'm sick. I think that Halls Breezers by far have some of the best flavor to them. They 100% met my expectations and I would recommend to others. They aren't too expensive either.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
What is your favorite flavor of Halls Breezers?
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Where can I get these?
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do these taste? Are the like cough syrup or better?
melissa c.
Do these make u cough more?
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
I've been wanting to try these fruit breezers from halls but wasn't sure if they work as good as the regular kind? I know they probably taste better, but do they work just as good if not better?