Halls Breezers Cough Drops

Halls Breezers Cough Drops
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually hate cough drops because of the flavor but I really enjoy these, they're almost like candy. They work and are affordable. My go-to cough drops that never let me down. Definitely recommend, especially to those who hate the strong flavor that usually comes along with cough drop formulas.
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these cough drops, I can not stand those cherry cough drops. So, I always get these strawberry creme one's. They also help with my cough's and I don't even have to deal with the medicine taste.
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This flavor tastes good, sweet with berries. It is very smooth in texture, and melts in my mouth relieving my sore throat. It is pretty strong, but I like that in a cough drop especially when I am really sick. I actually like this cough drop flavor compared to their honey and lemon.

Stephanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Halls are usually pretty good whenever you have a bad cough or a sore throat and you want it to feel better. These Breezer cough drops taste really good, I honestly think they taste like candy. The only downside is I feel like they didn't help with my throat or cough at all. They taste great, I just don't think these particular Halls drops work compared to the others.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These Fruit Breezers are delightful! They are great for when you have a sore throat and want a little relief with a great taste. They are widely available and inexpensive. I like this flavor better than others unless I have a really bad sore throat, in which case I like the honey or more menthol-y flavors. Also, I think that Halls is a great, trustworthy brand.
Katelyn S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only type of cough drop I will take! The flavor is good and it helps my throat feel better. Win/Win! Each wrapper has small pep talk type of messages on them which is a fun little bonus when you're feeling sick. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are one of the best tasting halls products that I have tried I like the fact that they are fast acting as well as taste great and have a cooling affect the cooling effect is something that a lot of cough drops do not have so this is something that tastes great and does the job as needed
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
Do these work? Some may say no, but I'm biased so I'll say yes. When I originally tried them I was hooked on the flavor profile on this little cough drop. The creamy berry flavors made me forget I was sick. Now I keep some on me sometimes just because. They are about $3 at certain drugstores. Not shabby at all.
Em V.
I enjoy using these cough drops whenever I'm sick. I think that Halls Breezers by far have some of the best flavor to them. They 100% met my expectations and I would recommend to others. They aren't too expensive either.
Elana K.
Best tasting cough drops ever they don't taste mediciney at all like the regular honey ones. They taste like candy and they work very well and they're cheap very effective and I will definitely buy them again. Cvs often has deals on them too. :)
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
What is your favorite flavor of Halls Breezers?
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Where can I get these?
melissa c.
Do these make u cough more?
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
How do these taste? Are the like cough syrup or better?
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
I've been wanting to try these fruit breezers from halls but wasn't sure if they work as good as the regular kind? I know they probably taste better, but do they work just as good if not better?