BY HALLS

Easy open resealable BAG COOL, soothing relief Of everyday THROAT IRRITATION see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually get sick once a winter with the runny, sniffing, sour throat yuk. My goody box of get wells always contain a big bag of these cough drops to keep my throat from getting dry and scratchy.
Bianca M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these! They have a hint of mint and berry making them more tolerable then other super potent cough drops.  I can literally eat them as candy.  Good price and good flavor for when you're sick, cant beat that.  My go to cough drops from the drugstore.
Taylor D.
These are my favorite thing to have when I'm sick! They don't taste like medicine, so I'm not upset about taking them, and they actually do help when I have a sore throat. The price is about average for what I would expect, and you get a decent amount in the bag.
Sabrina E.
I love the way these cough drops taste. It's not your traditional medicine like cough drop. They do help to the rough feeling of my throat. I would recommend leaves if you don't like medicine tastes
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
I never thought about reviewing cough drops, but I've had a nasty cough these past few days and these became a lifesaver! I can't get over the great taste, and they really helped that annoying cough I have!
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
The only cough drops that I buy. They don't taste like medicine and have a sweet taste. I usually buy them at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. They are cheaper at Walmart though. I have to keep myself from just snacking on them because they are so good!!
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
These are awesome for a sore throat. I personally cant stand that strong menthol taste u have with alot of drops so these are perfect. They taste good and do the trick
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually don't like cough drops. I find the flavors and menthol are too much for me. These however have a pleasant taste and helped sore my itchy and painful throat.
Tiffany K.
Owenton, KY
I hate when I have a sore throat or cough but finding a cough drop that is the effective and decent taste helps! Sooth the irritable spots! Very inexpensive and worth the buy!
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Great taste and work well while you actually have one in your mouth, but the effect doesn't last too long after the drop is gone. They're great for a small sore throat, but nothing more serious than that!