BY HALLS

Easy open resealable BAG COOL, soothing relief Of everyday THROAT IRRITATION see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
These are my favorite thing to have when I'm sick! They don't taste like medicine, so I'm not upset about taking them, and they actually do help when I have a sore throat. The price is about average for what I would expect, and you get a decent amount in the bag.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
I always have a bag of these on hand! They are great when your throat or cough isn't that bad but you need something to soothe it. I work with customers all day and these are great because they don't knock them out with the menthol!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Great taste and work well while you actually have one in your mouth, but the effect doesn't last too long after the drop is gone. They're great for a small sore throat, but nothing more serious than that!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
I love the taste of these halls breezers in cool berry. But they don't really work as strong as I'd hope they would
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
These are awesome. They help really good with my cough and they taste amazing.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
I love the way these cough drops taste. It's not your traditional medicine like cough drop. They do help to the rough feeling of my throat. I would recommend leaves if you don't like medicine tastes
Amber O.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
The only cough drops that I buy. They don't taste like medicine and have a sweet taste. I usually buy them at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. They are cheaper at Walmart though. I have to keep myself from just snacking on them because they are so good!!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
I love these! They have a hint of mint and berry making them more tolerable then other super potent cough drops.  I can literally eat them as candy.  Good price and good flavor for when you're sick, cant beat that.  My go to cough drops from the drugstore.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Johnson City, TN
I love these cough drops! I've been sick for a few days now, and these have been a life saver! They taste good and they soothe your throat. Highly recommend!
Steph M.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
These are awesome for a sore throat. I personally cant stand that strong menthol taste u have with alot of drops so these are perfect. They taste good and do the trick