BY HALLS #5 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Dependable Quality, Genuine Value Since 1901. Active Ingredients: Each Drop: Pectin 7 Mg Inactive Ingredients: Fd&c Blue 2; Fd&c Red 40; Flavors; Glucose Syrup; Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil; Soy Lecithin; Sucrose; Titanium Dioxide; Water Uses: Temporarily Relieves The Following Symptoms Associated With Sore Mouth And Sore Throat: Minor Discomfort, Irritated Areas. Great Taste. 15 Calories Per Drop.
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

• Will this cough drop be good in tea with lemon2 Answers
  • How do these taste? Are the like cough syrup or better?6 Answers
  • Do they leave a weird aftertaste?4 Answers
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
These are like the worst brand of halls ever made. They have this gross fruity flavor which I don’t feel is helpful for a cold or sore throat. They after you’re done the cough drop they leave a weird after taste. You don’t even taste any soothing flavor just sweet fruitiness. These are a definite no go for me
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I love halls fruit breezers! They are very soothing and they come in amazing flavors! They actually don't taste like cough drops. They last forever, so you're not having to pop them every hour. This is my go-to cough drop when I have a cold.
Lauren R.
Purchased at: Walmart
these taste great and help with your cough so that’s a double win for me. i hate the taste of cough drops that taste like medicine but these taste like candy and really help me when i’m sick. i will buy these again and again when i’m sick!
Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Target
So so so good! Great for the kids who don’t like the harsh taste of regular cough drops! They are like candy but help coughs and sore throats! They are effective and not expensive! I have 3 bags in my house currently!
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
Creamy fruit flavor that isn’t medicinal in flavor. These sooth your throat and can be found near cough drops. These are mid-priced. These normally work, unless you have a severe sore throat. I’d suggest you try them.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love these cough drops so much more than the regular Halls. The taste is far better without the harsh chemical taste. It still tastes like a cough drop but more of a creamy taste. They really help with the cold I am currently battling. I dislike medications so these help to cut back on that.
Breanna J.
Greenwood, IN
Halls has been around and honestly is a great brand for cough drops. However these particular ones.. are just not in the cards for me. Halls Fruit Breezers are exactly what they are... not cough drops at all for me. More like candy. I need something that is going to be strong and help soothe my throat.. not something I am going to eat as a treat lol!
brittney g.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these they are the best cough drops you can get!! They taste like candy and actually help your throat!! I take them everywhere I go! If you haven’t tried these you really should!! #obsessed
Himali B.
New York
I have been using halls for my sore throat since I was a child. I came across this fruit flavour & bought it for my sore throat. While going out I don't like using cold syrups. For daytime I prefer using this. I always have one or two in my handbag just in case. The effect remains for 2-3 hours but it definitely helps with my sore throat.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
These cough drops are my everything!! Being a singer, I have to be very careful about what I use if I’m sick and I can’t use anything with menthol. Thank goodness for these magical pectin drops!! They taste good and they’re super effective. I highly recommend these to anyone! (The cream strawberry flavor is the best in my opinion)
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
What is your favorite flavor of Halls Breezers?
Irene M.
Where can I get these?
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,239 reviews
For those who say they taste like candy: is there a candy you'd compare their taste to? Or do they have their own unique flavor?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
How do these compare to regular halls and are they sweet?