HALLS Breezers Cool Berry

by Halls

Dependable Quality, Genuine Value Since 1901. Active Ingredients: Each Drop: Pectin 7 Mg Inactive Ingredients: Fd&c Blue 2; Fd&c Red 40; Flavors; Glucose Syrup; Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil; Soy Lecithin; Sucrose; Titanium Dioxide; Water Uses: Temporarily Relieves The Following Symptoms Associated With Sore Mouth And Sore Throat: Minor Discomfort, Irritated Areas. Great Taste. 15 Calories Per Drop.
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

I love these! Does anyone else?
Do they make halls in sugar free?
Which Halls product is your favorite?
Start your review of HALLS Breezers Cool Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Christina  B.
Kingsport, TN
HALLS Breezers Cool Berry uploaded by Christina  B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Thank goodness for these yummy little soothers. I cannot stand the way normal cough drops taste. I am a big baby when it comes to flavors when I am sick. I’ve been soo sick the past few days and these are helping my throat not be as raw from all the coughing I am doing. They basically taste like a berry candy. They are safe for kids 5 and up too so if your little doesn’t feel good they can use them too.
Chantal H.
HALLS Breezers Cool Berry uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
If your looking for an soothing way to help your throat these are for you! Now these don't contain menthol these are creating a thin film over the mucous membrane in your throat to soothe the pain. So where menthol helps numb a sore throat, pectin helps smooth over an irritated one. I have been using these for year's and would highly recommend them! HALLS Breezers Cool Berry
Mayra P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
HALLS Breezers Cool Berry uploaded by Mayra P.
Purchased at: Target
My son is obsessed with these. When we aren’t feeling great we pop one of these in and it gives comfort. The price is pretty cheap, and the bag comes with 25 drops. I feel it definitely does it’s job.
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
When I have a sore throat these are my go too. I hate medicine and these actually don't taste bad so these are what I use. I just wish I could find a sugar free version of these being diabetic.
carla C.
New Britain, CT
Halls Breezers taste too good to be cough drops. These drops taste so much better then some candy I've had. The first time I tried Breezers I did have a cough, they didn't work so well on that but, I did find a new fruity candy I could pass off as medicine.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
These are my favorite cough drops. Unfortunately, I think they taste like candy so it is easy for me to go through a bag Derry quickly. I do think they work well when I am coughing or have a sore throat.
Joann N.
Alhambra, CA
These taste so magical, but doesn’t work as magical as I would want it to. This worked for a bit but then my cough seem to have taken over the affects causing me to get much stronger cough drops.  I would only recommend this if you have minor cough and irritation.
Jessica H.
Bethlehem, PA
These are so good. After eating one I can feel the difference of my throat starting to feel a little better because they are working to help my throat feel better. Since I feel a cool sensation after I'm done eating one, I know that it's already began to start doing what it's supposed to do.
Maddie G.
Geneva, IL
Super effective, taste great too. Very affordable and works super fast. Highly recommended. By far my favorite brand.
America  R.
Lenox, GA
I love these. They taste great and they help with your sore throat. i sometimes pop them in my mouth just because they're that good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...