BY HALLS #4 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Dependable Quality, Genuine Value Since 1901. Active Ingredients: Each Drop: Pectin 7 Mg Inactive Ingredients: Fd&c Blue 2; Fd&c Red 40; Flavors; Glucose Syrup; Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil; Soy Lecithin; Sucrose; Titanium Dioxide; Water Uses: Temporarily Relieves The Following Symptoms Associated With Sore Mouth And Sore Throat: Minor Discomfort, Irritated Areas. Great Taste. 15 Calories Per Drop.
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

• Will this cough drop be good in tea with lemon2 Answers
  • How do these taste? Are the like cough syrup or better?6 Answers
  • Do they leave a weird aftertaste?4 Answers
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
These are like the worst brand of halls ever made. They have this gross fruity flavor which I don’t feel is helpful for a cold or sore throat. They after you’re done the cough drop they leave a weird after taste. You don’t even taste any soothing flavor just sweet fruitiness. These are a definite no go for me
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
The flavor is great but does not soothe my throat or any type of a cough. Would recommend if you have a sweet tooth and want to be healthier but these are not effective cough drops especially for the price. I like the flavor but only that. Definitely NOT my go-to.
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
I love these cough drops, I can not stand those cherry cough drops. So, I always get these strawberry creme one's. They also help with my cough's and I don't even have to deal with the medicine taste.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love halls fruit breezers! They are very soothing and they come in amazing flavors! They actually don't taste like cough drops. They last forever, so you're not having to pop them every hour. This is my go-to cough drop when I have a cold.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I usually hate cough drops because of the flavor but I really enjoy these, they're almost like candy. They work and are affordable. My go-to cough drops that never let me down. Definitely recommend, especially to those who hate the strong flavor that usually comes along with cough drop formulas.
Lynn B.
Creamy fruit flavor that isn’t medicinal in flavor. These sooth your throat and can be found near cough drops. These are mid-priced. These normally work, unless you have a severe sore throat. I’d suggest you try them.
Breanna J.
Greenwood, IN
Halls has been around and honestly is a great brand for cough drops. However these particular ones.. are just not in the cards for me. Halls Fruit Breezers are exactly what they are... not cough drops at all for me. More like candy. I need something that is going to be strong and help soothe my throat.. not something I am going to eat as a treat lol!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been using halls for my sore throat since I was a child. I came across this fruit flavour & bought it for my sore throat. While going out I don't like using cold syrups. For daytime I prefer using this. I always have one or two in my handbag just in case. The effect remains for 2-3 hours but it definitely helps with my sore throat.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
These cough drops are my everything!! Being a singer, I have to be very careful about what I use if I’m sick and I can’t use anything with menthol. Thank goodness for these magical pectin drops!! They taste good and they’re super effective. I highly recommend these to anyone! (The cream strawberry flavor is the best in my opinion)
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I bought these because I have the start of a sore throat. It really helps to soothe the irritation. The cooling effect last for a couple of hours and then it wears off but it's definitely great while it does last. I love the creamy fruity flavor of this. It definitely beats having a regular cherry syrupy cough drop that is very obvious when you smell the menthol that you have a cough drop in your mouth. I definitely recommend this.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
What is your favorite flavor of Halls Breezers?
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Where can I get these?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Are these good?
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
For those who say they taste like candy: is there a candy you'd compare their taste to? Or do they have their own unique flavor?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
How do these compare to regular halls and are they sweet?

back