BY HALLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Halls Advanced Vapor Action Cough Drops - Honey Lemon, 40 ct

Kristin C.
These are some of the best cough drops I’ve ever used! They help relieve a cough and sore throat and aren’t nasty! It also helped open up my nasal/sinus passages and relaxed me enough that I could breathe on my own. They’re great and I don’t hate using them!
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
These are by far my favorite kind, aside from the honey ones and the strawberry ones. They do a really good job at soothing your throat and suppressing coughing. I will always go to halls brand for my needs.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Halls is always our go to for coughs in our household. Especially for my husband who works outside all the time in the army he only will use halls if he is coughing. The flavors are also amazing too.
Michelle V.
New York
These are so so good for coughs. The advanced vapor helps soothe the throat and Cherry is my favorite flavor. Ive tried the mint and berry, but these are the best tasting in my opinion.
hannah n.
Belcher, KY
first off, Halls is a great brand!! these cough drops help me everytime i get a cough. these soothe sore throats and everything. best cough drops you can buy!! i am very satisfied with this product. i would recommend these to anyone with a sore throat or a cough. the cherry flavor is my favorite!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
These cough drops are amazing when you have a sore throat. They don't taste like bad medicine even though they don't taste like candy either! They are affordable and definitely worth trying when you're sick!
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Although i hate the taste of these they actually work. Cheap i paid a dollar for these. Soothes sore throats helps relieves coughs as well as opens my nasal congestion.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Halls cough drops. Cherry is my go to flavor. These cough drops quickly soothe my throat and open my nasal passages. I usually grab them from the dollar store or pharmacy. I always keep a pack at work and at home. I recommend these cough drops.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
Love my favorite cough drops! This particular bag was $1 I believe at dollar tree. Very good price for the amount inside. These get the job done. It relieves any tickle in my throat. Any other flavor from this brand is good
Shaq B.
Hickory, NC
Great for when you get a cold the blue favors seems a little better but the red taste better. Good value and cheap. Got a pack for a dollar at the dollar store. Halls all together prolly the best cough drops.

back