Halls Advanced Formula Sugar Free Honey-Lemon Flavor Suppressant Drops - 25 CT uploaded by Clary F.

BY HALLS #96 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Halls® Advanced Formula Sugar Free Honey-Lemon Flavor Suppressant Drops.
Resealable bag.
Fast relief.
Starts working within 10 seconds.
Menthol.
Cools nasal passages.
Fresh-Lock® Zipper.
25 drops. see more...

yvette p.
Many people think Halls are to make you stop coughing... wrong, they are to sooth your sore throat and relieve temporarily your cough. It does not get rid of the cough but it relieves it temporarily. I love this product.
Jesica I.
Los angeles, CA
Perfect for an itchy throat. Bought mine at CVS Pharmacy not too far from my place. Extremely effective because it helps when I'm sick. I use it especially when I'm sick. I always buy these and keep some stored at home.
Clary F.
This help a lot for sore throats. I take one at night so I can get a good sleep. But this only work for me, when I am getting over flu and still have a sensitive throat.
Sarah M.
I love all Halls products! They are effective and taste great. I am also happy that they have made a sugar free option!compares great to the alternative
the halls cough drops met my expectations and I'm overall satisfied would buy this product again
Ashley D.
Most effective cough drop I've tried. The taste is not overpowering and does not have a strong medicine taste like some cough drops.
Regina W.
Galax, VA
These work great while I'll still earring them, bit as soon as they are gone I start coughing again. No bueno.
Pauline D.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This is very, very effective and the effect lasts so much longer than others.
Flora Z.
This is a product and i turn to when u start getting a sore theoat its very soothing for me.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
With a great, not too strong mint taste, these cough drops offer such great and fast relief to a sore throat. Would recommend to all who don't like intense taste, but fast action.
Lauren P.
Lexington, KY
I do not like this product because of how they make your breath smell and that chokes me up. Sorry.