Halls Advanced Formula Sugar Free Honey-Lemon Flavor Suppressant Drops - 25 CT uploaded by Clary F.

BY HALLS #95 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Halls® Advanced Formula Sugar Free Honey-Lemon Flavor Suppressant Drops.
Resealable bag.
Fast relief.
Starts working within 10 seconds.
Menthol.
Fresh-Lock® Zipper.
25 drops. see more...

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I love all Halls products! They are effective and taste great. I am also happy that they have made a sugar free option!compares great to the alternative
the halls cough drops met my expectations and I'm overall satisfied would buy this product again
Clary F.
Clary F.
This help a lot for sore throats. I take one at night so I can get a good sleep. But this only work for me, when I am getting over flu and still have a sensitive throat.
Regina W.
Regina W.
Galax, VA
These work great while I'll still earring them, bit as soon as they are gone I start coughing again. No bueno.
yvette p.
yvette p.
Many people think Halls are to make you stop coughing... wrong, they are to sooth your sore throat and relieve temporarily your cough. It does not get rid of the cough but it relieves it temporarily. I love this product.
Jesica I.
Jesica I.
Los angeles, CA
Perfect for an itchy throat. Bought mine at CVS Pharmacy not too far from my place. Extremely effective because it helps when I'm sick. I use it especially when I'm sick. I always buy these and keep some stored at home.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Most effective cough drop I've tried. The taste is not overpowering and does not have a strong medicine taste like some cough drops.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Love the honey taste and they work fast! great for dry itchy throats and to suppress coughs! always have a pack in the medicine cabinet!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
Pauline D.
Pauline D.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This is very, very effective and the effect lasts so much longer than others.
Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.
I love the taste of these cough drops i eat them all the time they are so good when i have a cold or sore throat