BY HALLOWEENTOWN HIGH

• Which of all three movies is your most favorite?9 Answers
Halloweentown High
  • "I love this movie and the whole series of Halloweeentown movies." in 1 review
  • "No matter how old I am I still watch it." in 1 review
  • "I love to watch them every year and yes I do watch them on Disney channel haha." in 1 review
Maria S.
I love this movie. Well all three. But love that this one has more teenagers involve in the movie.
Janelle L.
Coldwater, OH
Love all the halloween town movies!! I grew up watching them and now my kids love them!!
Jenni C.
This show is my childhood! I loved this one, it was one of my favorites of the series!
Cara Mia G.
Pittsburgh, pa
Haha! Halloween High is an annual classic movie! Halloweentown is my fav though.
Patti D.
Grover, MO
One of my girl's favorite movies - a must to watch at least once every October!
Sumaiya S.
Its a fan favourite of the Disney-goers and one classic to watch ut for on Disney during the Halloween season. However, it lacks a lot.......
Mariangela S.
18 and I'm still watch halloween town because it's a great movie, has a good actors and a good plot. Highly recommended!!!
Jessica S.
North Vancouver, BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love rewatching these movies every Halloween to take a break from the scary movies. they are cute and funny every time.
Jessica G.
Halloweentown High is almost as good as Halloweentown. I love how it has the same actors as the first movie
Kayla D.
This has been a favorite of mine since I was little. No matter how old I am I still watch it.
Maria S.
Which of all three movies is your most favorite?