BY HALLOWEENTOWN HIGH

• Which of all three movies is your most favorite?9 Answers
  • "No matter how old I am I still watch it." in 1 review
  • "I love this movie and the whole series of Halloweeentown movies." in 1 review
  • "I love to watch them every year and yes I do watch them on Disney channel haha." in 1 review
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
This has always been a cute movie. I've watched in on several different halloweens. The other Halloweentown movies are just as cute as well.
Brittany T.
This movie is part of my Halloween collection. They don't make Disney channel original movies like this anymore. It's a classic!
Marissa K.
I love this movie and the whole series of Halloweeentown movies. I wish they still made disney movies like these ones!
Dominique J.
Colorado Springs, CO
Absolutely love all of the Halloweentown movies and look forward to watching them every year on Disney Channel.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Wasn't in love with this one like the first two but definitely like this one as well would watch all day as well
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
A Halloween must watch! This brings me back to childhood. These are not scary and do not make magic seem evil.
Dezhane L.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE these movies. One of my favorite parts of my childhood. Disney usually shows them during Halloween.
D H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Halloweentown High is so much fun to watch around Halloween. Anything with Debbie Reynolds is always great.
Julia R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the Halloween Town movies they are my favorites besides Hocus Pocus perfect for the whole family
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I live the whole Halloween town series since I was little now I own them and watch them with my son!
Maria S.
Which of all three movies is your most favorite?