BY HALLOWEENTOWN HIGH

• Which of all three movies is your most favorite?9 Answers
  • "No matter how old I am I still watch it." in 1 review
  • "I love this movie and the whole series of Halloweeentown movies." in 1 review
  • "I love to watch them every year and yes I do watch them on Disney channel haha." in 1 review
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
This movies is a halloween classic. It is full of cheese but the styling and monsters are actually really well done. It's a good movie that never really gets old. This is the best of the series. The writing and acting really starts to come together
Nicole C.
Baltimore
OMG! I loved this DCOM! The series in general was so fantastic. In this one I remember when it came out when I was in 5th grade and would quote it all the time with my friends.
Lacey L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You have too watch this movie it is the first sign that Halloween is around the corner I still watch this every year around Halloween or anytime I just want to smile wonderful movie don't let the title scare you the movie is great for ALL ages
T S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was so iconic when I was younger. It's so much fun to watch Halloweentown every halloween with your friends, years later its still a very enjoyable movie.
Joelle W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Halloween town movies are my favorite Halloween movies ever. Even being 20, they are the best. I love to watch them every year and yes I do watch them on Disney channel haha. if you haven't seen them, I recommend it.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite movies ever. I love everything about the concept behind this film. It's cute and family friendly. I think it's great for a family movie night!
Brandi D.
Campobello, SC
I love this movie. My daughter and I always watch the very first together. I love the outline of the movie and the characters. It's an all over an amazing movie.
Marie I.
Bella Vista, AR
Absolutely the best one in the series. Nothing brings back childhood memories more than watching this for three straight nights one fall with my friends!!
Courtney O.
I was always a fan of this series growing up. No matter how old I get, when this series comes on during October I have to watch it and feel 13 again!
Galilea E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's not Halloween until you watch this movie though. I would come ran to watch it after school. I love this movie I still watch every Halloween.
Maria S.
Which of all three movies is your most favorite?