BY HALLOWEENTOWN HIGH

• Which of all three movies is your most favorite?9 Answers
  • "No matter how old I am I still watch it." in 1 review
  • "I love this movie and the whole series of Halloweeentown movies." in 1 review
  • "I love to watch them every year and yes I do watch them on Disney channel haha." in 1 review
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Halloween is my favorite time of year and it would not be complete if I did not watch the Halloweentown movies. I don't think this one is my favorite out of them all but since it is part of the Halloween town series I always have to watch it when it is on t.v
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I adore each and every one of these spectacular, unparalleled movies. I like all the movies in the series equally, but this one was one of my favorites. I watch it around halloween. It's an excellent family movie, and has a clever, interesting plot.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
CLASSIC MOVIE FILLED WITH A PERFECT CAST. this entire series brings me right back to Halloween growing up, a perfect balance of magical fun and relatable content for a younger audience love it and is a def must watch for anyone into Halloween!
I watch the entire series every year at Halloween, because this magical family has an amazing story. Marnie is strong, moral driven character that reminds the viewer that magic is not the answer to everything. Watching her progression as a character is heart warming. The whole Halloweentown series is wonderful!
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was my GO-TO movie when I was growing up and I literally watched it every single year when it would come on. I don't think a year has gone by that I haven't watched the HalloweenTown series movies. They're family friendly and super fun!!!!
Stephany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite Halloween movies! Loved these as a child and still do as an adult! They are just so much fun and captivating. The mkvies make you use your imagination and make you excited and feel part of a magical world.
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is by far one of my favorite Halloween movies by Disney. The acting is so amazing in this movie and I think when they all get into the small car and all pile out is one of my favorite scenes from this movie. If you haven't seen this movie then you should watch it. Since it's such a good movie.
Jessica W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Halloweentown High has to be my favorite movie out of the series. I watch these movies every year around Halloween. Its a must do for our family. No matter how old I get I know this will always be a favorite
Rachel G.
State College, PA
This isn't the best movie in the series, but I am glad they brought back the same actors as opposed to what they did in the very last one. It was interesting to see all the different creatures since we hadn't really gotten much insight into the population of Halloweentown before.
Becca C.
Wheaton, IL
I absolutely love the Halloween Town series. The only issue I had with this particular movie, was the fact that they cast a different actor as Marnie! Don't get me wrong, I think she did a phenomenal job, but it was disappointing to see them stray so far from the series
Maria S.
Which of all three movies is your most favorite?