BY HALLOWEENTOWN HIGH

• Which of all three movies is your most favorite?9 Answers
Halloweentown High
  • "I love this movie and the whole series of Halloweeentown movies." in 1 review
  • "No matter how old I am I still watch it." in 1 review
  • "I love to watch them every year and yes I do watch them on Disney channel haha." in 1 review
Natalie P.
['State College', ''], PA
Halloweentown High is my favorite of this movie series! I always loved getting to see all of the different creatures interact in a normal highschool! I love that they keep the original characters! If you love halloween you will love this movie.
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
I love these movies! In all honesty, they did change after the second one pretty drastically. The original actors were bomb, and Debby Rynolds will forever be remembered! I would compare this movie to the newer Disney movies coming out now. Definitely PG.
Maegan P.
Stephenville, TX
These movies will forever be my favorite childhood halloween movies. Every Halloween when disney plays them I watch them. These movies will never get old, and will forever be some of the best child appropriate movies. If you haven't ever watched them, next halloween go to freeform and record them!
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
A classic! I loved Halloween town! Such a big part of mu childhood. I have to admit this one is not as great as the first one but still pretty entertaining and worth watching
Victoria C.
Rocklin, CA
This is a Disney classic movie. It’s a good movie for the whole family. Good morals. Funny for the kids and serious for the adults. I give this movie five stars. Not the best acting but very good Halloween movie.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a halloween classic. Every halloween I have a halloweentown weekend where a marathon the movies. Halloweentown High is a great addition to the series but its not the best of the series. Its a must watch if you're a fan of the series but if you are not, you can probably wait to watch this one.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie. The characters are awesome just the whole idea of this is awesome. I am a Halloween nut I love watching this around the Halloween Holiday. I watch it with my 7 year old grandson. Great family movie. I would absolutely recommend everyone to watch at least once
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i am a 21 year old adult and i still watch halloween town and all the movies in the series. these are classics that everyone should watch around fall time! the acting is great the special effects and story lines are great as well. i def recommend this series to everyone.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I grew up watching the halloweentown movies because they weren't too scary for me. I will watch them no matter how old I am, they're pretty good! This one was probably my favorite out of all of them, I do recommend watching these, they always come on TV in October!
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Halloween is my favorite time of year and it would not be complete if I did not watch the Halloweentown movies. I don't think this one is my favorite out of them all but since it is part of the Halloween town series I always have to watch it when it is on t.v
Maria S.
Which of all three movies is your most favorite?