Halloweentown

by Disney

Iss there a place to watch this ?
How did this get it’s name?
Does this come on around halloween?
Start your review of Halloweentown!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My daughter who is almost leaving for University still requests the family watch this each and every year.in reviews
Along with all the other disney channel Hallowen time movies :) this one, I think is the least "scary" of the three, so it is good for the entire family.in reviews
Just a great movie it was a must watch every single year during halloween time still to this day i make sure it is on the DVR to watch it. in reviews
I ABSOLUTELY loveeeeee this movie, one of my favorites from my childhood on Disney I would always look forward to Halloween time just to watch this movie!in reviews
I loves this movie as a child.. and still watch it .. back when disney had good movies 😯in reviews
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 6
Halloweentown uploaded by Kate G.
A classic since it came out! Halloweentown is a must every spooky season. It’s so nice to see Debbie Reynolds’ face now watching this. She was so spectacular in every way. This movie is pure fun. The whole family will be delighted by its magic.
marolyn C.
This is a must to watch during October ! I love all of the series ! It’s not scary so it’s good for kids ! And this movie has overall a good storyline to it ! I always rewatch this movie around October ! It’s overall a really good movie !
Lauline G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've seen all of the Halloweentown films and of course the original is the best (even though I found myself loving the second one as well). I went through a phase when I was younger where I refused to be anything but a witch for halloween; it was because of this film and Hocus Pocus. It made quite the lasting impression.
Veta J.
Marietta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Absolutely Love this film. I can watch it over and over again. Its does not hve to be the Halloween Season. I watch it on my favorite Chanel Freeform #31daysofhalloween
Nadine P.
Falls Church
This was my go to Halloween movie to watch as a kid! I love Halloweentown! I still watch it every year with my niece.
Patricia  E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like it, but not at all. I mean is a classic on my childhood, but I like movies with a little more spooky in it's trama, like beetlejuice, the Addams family, or so. Has a good cast.
Octavia S.
Columbia , sc
Desiree S.
Waterford, MI
I love watching Halloweentown all of them. I love watching it on Disney plus. They have amazing movies. They have all three of the Halloweentowns and it’s so easy to find them all and watch them all. Disney Plus
Ashlie S.
Centralia, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
1,017 reviews
I loved the Halloweentown movies. Every time they were on T.V I watched them. I loved all the movies and wished they would have done at least one more. I din't like that they changed Marty in the last movie but it was still good. I would have liked to see the youngest girl's story continue on to see how she did as a witch. I do miss seeing these movies on T.V around Halloween.
Janay P.
Norwich, CT
This is one of my absolute favorite Disney movies of all time I have seen this movie so many times it's crazy. I literally know all the words to the first movie.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...