by ART

Let your imagination take over with this Bundle! Halloween will never be the same again!!!

Does this halloween makeup dry quickly and flake off ? Also, how is it for sensitive skin?
My 9 year old son and I both have sensitive skin but both of us want to dress like a zombie with my 7 year old who has great skin. Will this product make us break out? Is it very oily?
Start your review of Halloween Makeup Face Paint Cream 5 Piece Bundle: Zombie Vampire Blood Witch Cat!
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so first legt say for the price point this stuff is amazing. Now onto the facts..... you need to work quickly with this stuff and cover whatever needs to be covered in one to two strokes. Your fingers are best for applying full face seeing the coverage isnt full. But for the cost it works awesome. Just dont get rained on!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Fine Lines
Toccoa, GA
. . ........ . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ....... .. . . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... ... .... . . . . . ... . .. .. .. . . .. . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . .. . . .. .. .. .. .. .. . . . . . . .. ...... . ... .. ..... . . . . . . . . . ..... . . ....
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Mapleton, UT
Halloween Makeup Face Paint Cream 5 Piece Bundle: Zombie Vampire Blood Witch Cat uploaded by Caroline H.
This was a pretty good product considering how much it cost. I had to put a ton on to get the sense color I wanted and it left my face sticky and wet the rest of the night but hey you gotta do what you gotta do for Halloween!
Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
West Bend, WI
I really liked this product. I used it to do cheetah print on my face. This product is of good value and is not pricey at all. This product always works for me and is always effective. Very cool and creative. I would recommend to others !!!!!!!!!!
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads
Lebanon, TN
Purchased at: Target
The face paint went on well and didn’t take a lot to cover a large area. The black didn’t require a second coat for me, it went on dark! The white however, needed at least two coasts if not three because it was see through.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne / Dark Circles
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This [email protected] kit works great it doesn’t flake off! Lasted a long time and went on smooth and was able to achieve the look I wanted! The packaging makes it easy to use! I would recommend and I would buy again.
Fife
It worked really well for my zombie make up only problem is that I have very sensitive skin so by the end of the night my face was burning and I ended up breakingbok..don't recommend for sensitive skin.
Combination, Sensitive / Puffiness, Redness, Sensitivity
Revere, MA
This is good because it has a lot but I used it last night for 4 hours and my whole face is broken out and skin is very rough and dry looking.  I have sensitive combination skin
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Halloween Makeup Face Paint Cream 5 Piece Bundle: Zombie Vampire Blood Witch Cat uploaded by Markysha M.
Purchased at: Spirit Halloween
Pretty good face paints. If you need thicker paint these crack unless you set them with powder. Very reasonable bundle you can even purchase the separate at a low price. Gets the job done ; Id buy this again.
Dry / Acne, Dark Spots / Dark Circles
Orange , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These products in this Cute and very affordable kit are so easy to use. I used this on the entire family to create a bunch of different looks. Monsters, Snow White, a cheerleader and a zombie Klutz Face Painting Book Kit
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines