BY ART

Let your imagination take over with this Bundle! Halloween will never be the same again!!! see more...

• My 9 year old son and I both have sensitive skin but both...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
So we used the white face paint for this vampire look. I'll admit, i rushed through the application because I was only doing a test run so it could have came out better with more effort. It doesn't give a flawless cover on the skin though. With a few added tricks it may have worked but I would use this more for a kid's halloween look. It is affordable though and very simple to apply. I wish that it would blend better but I can't complain for $2. I found this product at walmart in the halloween section. I probably would still repurchase though!
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
I used these products when my son wanted to be a vampire one year and I loved them m. I purchased the bundle because not only was it cheaper than buying them individually but because it is everything you need for the face of a vampire. He was very satisfied with the results and so was I. The makeup it self stayed on for us a total of 7+ hours with no issues of running or smearing. I’m sure it would of even stayed on longer but we washed it off at the end of the evening. My son even did a lot of swearing due to us being at a Kids Halloween costume party and we had absolutely no issues with it. If needed I would definitely use these products again and I would definitely recommend them!
Stephanie M.
Does the job . It was easy to apply. The colors was had good pigmentation. If you have oily skin I don't think this will be good for you. You'll probably break out after using. Does not stain clothes.
Maria A.
Towson,MD
I used this kit for my vampire look .. and I loved it! Especially the blood, i used the crayons for another look but the blood was my favorite it look so realistic, i got mine from party city. I still have left over blood from my kit!!
Alexia🌸 M.
Temple, TX
Halloween Makeup Face Paint Cream 5 Piece Bundle: Zombie Vampire Blood Witch Cat this product always gets me in the Halloween mood!!!! I love to create amazing and scary looks with it! Applying is super easy! Great colors! Extremely easy clean up. Long lasting! What more can you ask for!? Also, it's AFFORDABLE! I absolutely recommend this to everyone!!#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
I used the white color cream paint to do a zombie look for Halloween. The product itself is not super great in terms of not drying out or caking but it was basically only a dollar or some other really cheap price so it was not a huge deal. Much cheaper option than the Cover FX white FX paint that the Halloween shop store clerk was suggesting and gets the job done!!
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
This Halloween face paint product is okay. I don't like that it doesn't stay on and smudges easily. I prefer to use actual makeup for Halloween it lasts so much longer
Amber R.
Topeka, KS
I love using this for my Halloween makeup looks. Affordable and great quality! I used red and yellow to great the perfect orange for my pumpkin face and used black for detailing. I use a flat kabooki brush or wet sponge for easy application. #HalloWIN #Contest @Influenster
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
This is a good affordable Halloween makeup, it's got a thick consistency for good coverage without feeling too cakey. It has some staying power of you aren't painting an area that will be rubbed against, but it will rub off pretty easy if the area is touching things a lot. For the price though, if you are just painting your face, it's worth it.
Jenny C.
Fordland, MO
I have five kids so Halloween can get a little expensive but I've used this face paint for years! Its very reasonably priced. I love how easy and smooth it goes on and it doesn't get dry and crack like a lot of other face paints. It also comes off easy with just soap and water or a wet wipe. I'll be headed put to buy mine soon!
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
My 9 year old son and I both have sensitive skin but both of us want to dress like a zombie with my 7 year old who has great skin. Will this product make us break out? Is it very oily?