BeautyFragranceJesus Del Pozo
Halloween Magic Perfume By Eau De Toilette Spray 34 oz(Pack of 4)

by Jesus Del Pozo

Halloween Magic Perfume by Jesus Del Pozo, Launched in 2018 by halloween, a spanish design label, halloween magic perfume by jesus del pozo provided an opportunity for women to surround themselves with the mystery and enchantment of this scent. The...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Halloween Magic Perfume By Jesus Del Pozo Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4)!
Lucero U.
Halloween Magic Perfume By Jesus Del Pozo Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by Lucero U.
The classic one 😍 lasts super long and such a great smell, good price. This is an amazing present!
Ana L.
Carolina , PR
Halloween Magic Perfume By Jesus Del Pozo Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by Ana L.
Estoy enamorada del aroma de este perfume buema fijación lo recomiendo a ojos cerrado I love it 100%😍😍😍
Natasha M.
Saint John, NB
Refer for future reference - Another delicious Halloween perfume! This is my favorite from the brand so far!!! I am glad I went ahead and tried this brand! The price is VERY good at $30 for 100ml. The silage is decent arm's length to 6 feet.From my memory, it smells similar to JLo Live, but not a dupe (which I am happy about bc I put myself off of JLo Live when I had it in middle school).I really like this perfume! To me, it's a young spring-summer (could wear into Fall) perfume. It's a sweet citrusy floral. I might put this on my 'Buy List'. My favorite types of perfumes that I 100% buy are usually Fruity Floral Gourmands or Amber florals. But this might be a good buy for the warmer months since I can't seem to find a signature summer fragrance (I got the sexy winter nights covered ;] )Sweet, citrus and slightly spicy <3

Looking for your answer?