BY HALLOWEEN CITY

Halloween City
  • "While it can be a bit pricey, they have good quality costumes/accessories AND have a great selection." in 1 review
  • "They have cool costumes and I love all of them they are a desent place to buy your costumes I would buy from them every year" in 1 review
Marco A.
Wauconda , IL
Great Halloween store! Has pretty much everything you need to create the amazing spooky look you are looking for. Amazing quality of products and friendly and helpful staff. Definitely will be coming more of them to get more outfits and halloween make up.
marolyn c.
Halloween City has amazing options, from costumes to tons of different accessories ! It’s good quality but it can be pricey sometimes. Overall it’s a well orientated place to shop! And I would definitely recommend trying this plays out!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love Halloween City store. In that store one can get anything you want to decorate with or any costumes you want to wear for Halloween. I would love to have workshops on how to decorate for Halloween like Lowes dept do with home improvements. I recommend this store for anyone to just go to visit and I guarantee one would purchase something out of Halloween City.
Brittany M.
Encino, CA
They have great mask I love Freddy he is my idol in scary movies lmfao might sound kind of weird but it’s not he’s just creepy and it’s entertaining to wat h his movies I’m bored a lot so watching hi moves or watching them on Halloween Period is a Plus.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I Love going to Halloween City!!! They have so many costume options for adults and kids!! They also have a ton of accessories! They let you try in any costume you’d like so you can get the right fit! They also have awesome decor for any Halloween party theme and yard decor! Can’t go in this place without buying something!
Brooke S.
When halloween comes around, this store is where its at! Although the costumes can be quite pricey, there is always a good find! They have everything you want there, I go to the one in saginaw Michigan. The best is when its after halloween and they mark their costumes down! Can get your next years costume cheap!
Ana L.
Riverside
Halloween city is a place I would recommend.It has several choices you could choose for a Halloween costume or something to decorate your house for this holiday. I myself purchased a clown mask last year and it was pretty scary for kids. I love it and will definitely go back and buy a costume for this year .
marissa h.
Louisville, KY
They have everything and more for Halloween. I love their selection of costumes for every age even adults and how reasonable and very affordable it is here. Plus the Halloween decorations are awesome and u can literally find anything you are looking for here
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
Halloween City is a great store for finding those last minute Halloween costumes! It provides a great variety of costumes in all different genres and sizes. It is hard to leave the store without purchasing something for your costume!
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Never been here? What states is this store in? Are they in Indiana?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Do they have a lot of costumes for adults?
chrystal m.
Pomona, CA
Are these located in california?
Janae L.
Moore, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How many people are good at making these? Halloween City
Alesha W.
Pinellas Park, FL
What costume would u buy there for hollween