BY NONE

Halloween Cat Candy Bowl see more...

Hannah J.
Morganton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is so cute! It’s perfect size for my desk at school and the kiddos love it. I wish there were more varieties of this bowl. I got this for a couple dollars at Walmart in the Halloween section. I would buy again.
Miranda V.
I bought a candy bowl exactly like this last year at party city when they had all their Halloween decor on sale and it is so cute! I got so many compliments on it when I put it out for Halloween last year. It holds a lot of candy too!
Vicky C.
peterborough
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Such a fun and creative idea I really love it and so do my kids! Perfect for storing my cats cat treats in they enjoy it too. Worth the money too. I have black cats so this is purrrrfect!! Haha terrible pun
Chelsea S.
Such a cute bowl I love how it’s shaped like a cat because my kids love cats and we also have a black cat. It holds a lot of candy so you can fill it full of your Halloween favorites I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Cindy S.
Coral Springs , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm a cat lover so this bowl is perfect! Love the colors and the style! Unique. Great for holding Halloween candy to hand out. Also fun to use all year round in my home!
Gia E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have gotten this product way before, and loved it went out to take my kids trick or treating and left this little kitty outside for all the kids to grab candy from, not only is it a cute decoration on Halloween but also great for around the house after. I put candles in there when the holidays are over.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is so cute and I would love to try it out. My cat sees it and tries to figure out what the heck it is. I love how it's perfect to fit a good sized bag of candy in it. I would buy a couple a put around the house if I definitely could do it. I want to try the orange and white one I have the black and white one.
Annel R.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not only do i love the month of scary movies and scary costumes, I love that the decorations for the month of October and the spirit of Halloween inspires and excites me to decorate my home. So many decor to choose from! Especially candy to pass out to the kids.
Shaunika S.
Hawesville , KY
This product is very cute and decorative! It is very eye catching and I use it year round. I would definitely recommend this to others. It went over my expectations. I would definitely buy it again. Great product.
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This like cat candy dish is perfect to fill with Halloween candy to give out to kids, or I always leave it near my door so friends can grab some candy anytime they come in. It's the perfect spooky Halloween decor. Love it! It's good quality as well!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So cute, where can I buy this at?