BY JESUS DEL POZO

Introduced in 1997. Fragrance notes: floral iris, lime blossom, gardenia, mimosa, rose, lavender, a lovely feminine scent. Recommended use: casual.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Este perfume lo he usado fos veces y lo volveria a usar es lo maxiiiiiiiiiiimo me encata, no te arenpenterias ded usarlo
Megan A.
Williamsport , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very strong perfume, I wanted to try it because I love Halloween and I thought hey why not. It is very inexpensive. I would probably wear it again.
Rosa M.
San Antonio, TX
Halloween was one of my favorite perfumes when I was in high school not that it is not one of my favorites now.... I recommend Halloween if you like strong scented perfumes, it is inexpensive.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pretty purple bottle plus Halloween makes me want to try. Does it have a strong scent?
Mariela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can any one please tell me where I can find it and if its long lasting?