hallmark.com

by Hallmark

I need ideas!!! I love sending letters in the mail to family and friends; I always try adding something fun into the envelope that's flat. EX.- tea bag, stickers, coloring page, beauty samples. What are other items I could send that I'm not thinking of? hallmark.com
What is your fave hallmark movie?
Start your review of hallmark.com!
How would you rate this product?
Brianna P.
Herkimer, NY
hallmark.com uploaded by Brianna P.
I was so excited to shop the latest Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Debut last weekend. I love Hallmark ornaments and am a new 2021 member of their keepsake membership club. Their ornaments are high quality and their customer service is always spot on. They have an amazing rewards system and always have excellent promotions. Such a great company with amazing products to use to get ready for the holidays!
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
hallmark.com uploaded by Trish F.
Has anyone else discovered that Hallmark gives away one free card per month from the Just Because line? They have so many cute little cards, most are blank inside. (They also have regular size cards which are also blank inside.) I like to lay them on a coworkers desk just to give them a smile…who doesn’t like to get a card for no reason! Just sign up for their rewards program and it is free😊 These are a few that I have left in my stockpile, will be adding another this month.
Kanisha  D.
Jacksonville, FL
hallmark.com uploaded by Kanisha  D.
The best thing about Hallmark is their countdown to Christmas on The Hallmark channel. I love watching Christmas movies on Hallmark.🍿 🎥 🎅🏾🤶🏽 My family does not share in my enthusiasm and think their movies are super cheesy and lacks diversity. However, I’ve seen a noticeable effort to include more diverse casts in recent years, that actually have positive roles. Either way, there’s something super magical about Christmastime and honestly I’m a sucker for a good love story. My favorite Christmas movies actor is Paul Campbell. I can watch any movie he is in a million times and never get tired. I just love his dry humor!
Carissa  C.
Ridgecrest, CA
hallmark.com uploaded by Carissa  C.
Love hallmark. Great company to work for and they have so many options for their customers as well!! Hallmark is a life saver!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
hallmark.com uploaded by karlie P.
hallmark has cute items and cards. but it’s ridiculously expensive. i personally don’t think it’s worth the price, the cards aren’t any better than the cards at the dollar store, in my opinion. i never shop here, anything from hallmark is always gifted to me.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
hallmark.com uploaded by Anna K.
I received a gorgeous set of cards for free from Hallmark. It just reminded me what a great brand they are and what a wide range of cards they have. There are often coupons available. No easier way to brighten someone's day than with a card. #cardsdomore hallmark.com
Celine S.
Las Vegas, NV
hallmark.com uploaded by Celine S.
I am a hallmark.com rewards member I love it so much!!! I grew up absolutely loving Hallmark with my Mom, she always got us a Hallmark card for EVERY occasion! There’s something to be said about getting an old fashioned card and just reading it and being moved by the kindness written in those words. I give and will keep giving out Hallmark cards too, just the way my Mom did with me. I’d highly recommend hallmark.com, you can literally make someone’s day by gifting just a heartfelt card. They also have gorgeous, unique Christmas ornaments every year. We always got the new ones to add to my Mom’s huge tree.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really love watching the seasonal movies the Hallmark channel puts out every year. However, I absolutely refuse to purchase any Hallmark brand greeting cards or ornaments. My sister worked for them for a couple of years- she was the person who would go into the grocery stores and pharmacies and stock the card section. The biggest thing that bothered her was the amount of waste generated by this company. Hallmark claims to use recycled paper etc, but they do not have a recycling program set up for their “expired” cards and paper merchandise. My sister would have to throw away giant garbage bags FULL of cards every month and it made her sick. I can’t support a company that doesn’t support our environment.
Jessica T.
hallmark.com uploaded by Jessica T.
I am loving all of the new Christmas decor at Hallmark. They have such pretty decorative products and the cutest ornaments!
Rebekah  B.
hallmark.com uploaded by Rebekah  B.
hallmark.com uploaded by Rebekah  B.
I saw this christmas card online and instantly fell in love! I ordered it and was not disappointed. it folds flat to mail and a place to sign it. there are slots to put in tabs and taa-daa! you have a christmas decoration! the price is a little high, but soooo worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
paige H.
il y a 2 ans
Charmaine N. il y a 2 ans
I LOVE that!! I seriously love getting stuff in the mail! So much more personal than an email 😍. You could send • Special old photos •Themed word puzzles •Coupons •Recipes on cute Recipe Cards •Poems •Keychains (handmade ones would be cute too) •Nail Stickers