by Hallmark
Ask a Question
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

Do you actually go to the Hallmark store or buy your Hallmark cards at different stores? If you actually go to the Hallmark store do you shop around at all the other things there?
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Oct. 19, 2015, 4:54 a.m.
Yes, I go and yes I shop around. Love hallmark store.
Niki S.
Niki S.
May 12, 2015, 11:04 p.m.
I frequent hallmark stores. They have pretty neat stuff.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dec. 10, 2013, 10:34 p.m.
I will look at thw grocery store or target if I am already there but if I can't find anything I will go to hallmark.. or if I have a coupon! I will also look at the other stuff there. They have lots of unique gifts!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
May 21, 2013, 6:17 p.m.
I buy Hallmark cards both from Hallmark stores and from other stores. When I go to an actual Hallmark store I will generally look around at their other products.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
April 28, 2013, 11:37 p.m.
Most often I don't go directly to a Hallmark store because our town no longer has one. I do shop for them at other locations.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
April 7, 2013, 4:38 a.m.
I love buying hallmark card, but I have never shopped in a hallmark store, only shopped in stores that sell them
Valarie L.
Valarie L.
April 1, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
Unfortunately the stores in my area have shut down but when I use to go I never really went for the cards. They carried kitchen fairies that I collect plus we got our son the bixby story book character. I loved shopping there.
Jesika C.
Jesika C.
March 22, 2013, 8:04 p.m.
I love my local store, they know you by face! They stock great last minute gifts too plus they offer military discounts which is important to me.
Connie F.
Connie F.
March 15, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
I don't always go the Hallmark store but when I do Yes I do have to look around at everything else they have in the store

Join Now