Hallmark
Hallmark
By Hallmark
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

Do you actually go to the Hallmark store or buy your Hallmark cards at different stores? If you actually go to the Hallmark store do you shop around at all the other things there?

Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, I go and yes I shop around. Love hallmark store.
Niki S.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
2 years, 7 months ago
I frequent hallmark stores. They have pretty neat stuff.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Shawnee, KS
4 years ago
I will look at thw grocery store or target if I am already there but if I can't find anything I will go to hallmark.. or if I have a coupon! I will also look at the other stuff there. They have lots of unique gifts!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 6 months ago
I buy Hallmark cards both from Hallmark stores and from other stores. When I go to an actual Hallmark store I will generally look around at their other products.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
Most often I don't go directly to a Hallmark store because our town no longer has one. I do shop for them at other locations.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Matlock
4 years, 8 months ago
I love buying hallmark card, but I have never shopped in a hallmark store, only shopped in stores that sell them
Valarie L.
Valarie L.
Redlands, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Unfortunately the stores in my area have shut down but when I use to go I never really went for the cards. They carried kitchen fairies that I collect plus we got our son the bixby story book character. I loved shopping there.
Jesika C.
Jesika C.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I love my local store, they know you by face! They stock great last minute gifts too plus they offer military discounts which is important to me.
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
I don't always go the Hallmark store but when I do Yes I do have to look around at everything else they have in the store