Hallmark Silver Sky 4-oz. Jar Candle, Grey

by Hallmark

This Hallmark candle boasts the lovely fragrance of greens, citrus notes of pink jasmine and wild magnolia, followed by white spices. Fresh & clean scent Lengthy burn time 4-oz. Wax, glass, paraffin Burns up to 30 hours One wick Size: 4 OZ. Color: Grey. Gender: Unisex. Material: Wax.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hallmark Silver Sky 4-oz. Jar Candle, Grey!
dionne G.
Great smelling candle just wish I had another. This is one of my mom's favorite candles and I finally got one to see why she loved it so much. The only thing I'd change is how heavy it can be. Grwat candle for affordable price.
Ятхилы В.
Amazing!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing product. The scent, texture, long lasting fragrance makes it go good all the way. Very effective not at all disappointing. Very affordable price not very expensive at all.

Looking for your answer?