BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Momi R.
Aloha, OR
These are so cute! My baby, niece, AND dog all wanted it. It's really soft and great for little hands. Ittybittys are definitely an awesome stocking stuffer.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
This is really cute. I got the Rapunzel itty bitty from Hallmark thanks to Influenster and I see they have Star Wars ones that are really cute too! This makes me want to collect them all. They are a little cute stuffie with those little beadw filling on the inside. This would be a great little gift for anyone and I don't think you have to be too old for this! :)
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a cute toy! It's super soft and plushy; very well made with great quality fabrics! It'd be a perfect little gift for a young one or one of your animals!
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Im 24 and I absolutely love it!! Its just too cute. Rapunzel is my favorite princess and i just love this itty bitty.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
This repunzel itty bittys by hallmark is absolutely adorable. I have to put it up on a high shelf so the kids will stop trying to confiscate it. They like trying to take it to school with them. Everyone that comes to the house loves it and plays with it.
Carmela C.
Hallmark did such an amazing job on Rapunzel!! Love her! She is super adorable !
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Very cute and plush little beanie. Doll is soft and squishy not hard like plastic dolls. The colors and costume are well designed. This would make a great addition to anyone's Disney collection. Hallmark has dozens of different characters so there is sure to be one you love!
Diana T.
Spring, TX
So adorable I'm gonna tell a secret are the favorite one of my baby but muy baby have tail lol its muy doggy he steal my itty bittys.. so cool
Yessenia H.
Hollywood, FL
Adorable and small. Kids love it! Made a perfect little Christmas gift for my niece.
Karla M.
La Junta , CO
I absolutely love this itty bitty! They're so soft but have a little bit of a firm bottom so it stands very easily. The price is a little bit high to the comparable funko POP figures but these are definitely cuter :)
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?