BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I...6 Answers
Karla  A.
Soquel, CA
I'm in love with my little princess 💕 it's so tiny and will make a great gift for a little girl ☺️
Alyssa L.
Snohomish, WA
Adorable! It reminds me of myself since it is blonde and so am I. ;) super cute little character.
Erica M.
She is cutest little stuffed toy.. my baby niece absolutely loves her.. she's been claimed
Yessenia H.
Hollywood, FL
Adorable and small. Kids love it! Made a perfect little Christmas gift for my niece.
Carmela C.
Hallmark did such an amazing job on Rapunzel!! Love her! She is super adorable !
Joretta F.
brundidge, AL
I love this product. My niece love love this little doll. I need to go get more
Tjuana B.
Reader, WV
This was seriously so adorable! I love this little doll and so did my niece!
Cristina T.
My #jingleVoxbox loving amazin spiderman. my baby boy was happy with The toys
Melissa L.
I love this my little sister loves this toy we got it on our jingle voxbox
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?