BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Lupita P.
Weslaco, TX
Love, love, love it! Kids kept fighting about who got to keep it. Super cute and I was very excited about getting this in my #JingleVoxBox.
Francis S.
I received one of these in my voxbox's. Although this review is coming from an adult, I'll keep the opinion of the quality of the product since I can't give the perspective of a child. I am a huge Disney fan so I was surprised I haven't seen the movie Tangled to know this was a character from it. The itty bitty itself is super soft and there are no sharp edges or parts that would hurt a younger child. What I like about the shapes of these (I went to the Hallmark store to check out the rest of the itty bitty selection) is that a younger child can grab the bottom since it's fairly consistent with all of them. The diameter is similar to a bottle. Outside of just for little children, these would also be perfect to mix in a goodie basket especially since they have such a wide variety of characters in their line and are small in size. My store had some of these priced half off so I like that these are offered during a sale as well ($6.50 full price). I will save mine for someone deserving of Princess Rapunzel. I appreciate introducing me to this product to learn about it. Thanks Influenster!
Abigail W.
Tyrone, PA
This is one of the cutest things I've received from Influenster! I received it in my Jingle Bell Voxbox.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
This is the cutest little Princess! Especially sweet because it can fit into a little one's pocket when you're on the go.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
Rapunzel ittybitty is so adorable and any little girlwoyld love to have hwet very own ittybitty! There is no parts that come off so a toddler could play with it! Its cute enough to brighten anyone's day
Brenda C.
Grove City, OH
My granddaughter absolutely loves Itty Bittys! They are so soft and well constructed. There are so many characters available to collect. This is such a fun activity to do with the grandkids, finding and collecting Itty Bittys!
Beth O.
Farmington, MO
Hallmarks ittybittys are cute and affordable. They are well made and make the perfect collectibles. Thank you @Influenster for the free one!
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
These cute little itty bittys are adorable!! They're soft, cuddly, and small enough to where they don't get in the way!
Mary R.
I really like this Hallmark itty Bitsy Disney Rapunzel. It so soft, great to give to a baby as a gift. Hallmark have a wide selections of itty Bitsy.
Lissette B.
Personally, i have never seen the movie tangled so i did not recognize who she was at first until i read the tag. she is super soft and high quality, i will more than likely give to a friend along with a late christmas card lol.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?