Add a Photo

Photos (127)
Tjuana B.
Tjuana B.
Reader, WV
This was seriously so adorable! I love this little doll and so did my niece!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hamilton, OH
So when I opened my #jinglevoxbox my cat was watching me the whole time, because he is nosey. I was looking at everything and began taking items out of the box. My cat jumps up on the table and immediately goes for the Rapunzel itty bitty grabs it in his mouth and carries it with him to the floor LOL clearly I'm not the only one who thinks she is adorable.
Cai W Z.
Cai W Z.
#JINGLEVOXBOX
#DISNEYFROZENTOY
#INFLUENSTER
#REVIEW

I love this cute little toy. It's so cute and I love to display it on my counter. As people comes they see this cute frozen toy they love to play with it. Even my dog loves it! I try not let him get it for to long since he might break it. Sorry fur child. But this toy is so toy and small that it you put it display somewhere it makes a picture picture.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received this in my jingle VoxBox. This was the item I was most excited to receive. It is so soft and cuddly. The variety of itty bittys at Hallmark makes it super easy to pick one for all your friends and family. Pick one up when you're getting a card and it will make a fun addition to any gift!
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox complimentary for testing purposes! First off my fiancé and I jokingly bonded over the movie "Tangled" when we first met (don't ask lol). I was giddy that rapunzel was the itty bitty we received in our box for our 20 month old daughter! I noticed how cute it was immediately and how extremely soft the hair was! I love it and my daughter carried her around all day! These are so fun and cute!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I got this Rapunzel itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox and I was surprised at how soft and well made the toy is. I feel comfortable giving her to my 1 year old cousin to play with. Very cute!
Laiz M.
Laiz M.
East Syracuse, NY
Although I don't play doll for many years, I loved it. It is cute and very soft!
It is a nice present to give to your niece, cousin or mybe your child. The kids will love, for sure =D
Gissel C.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox and I'm soo excited, i originally planned on giving it to my little sister but not anymore i will keep it for myself. it is sooo cute and soft
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Very well made for such a little toy. I wish her hair was a bit longer to better represent her as Rapunzel. The other itty bittys at Hallmark.com are VERY recognizable.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
This is one of the cutest little plushes I have ever had the experience of beholding. Her hair is the length of her little body. It is very well made and sewn great!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?