BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Rachel O.
Cheswick, PA
Love this little repunzel IttyBitty doll from hallmark! It's so soft and cute! I want to start collecting more of these!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
This is the cutest little Princess! Especially sweet because it can fit into a little one's pocket when you're on the go.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I lo ve my Itty Bitty Rapunzel! It's so cute, beside it's my favorite disney princess and it goes perfect in my room!!
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
These cute little itty bittys are adorable!! They're soft, cuddly, and small enough to where they don't get in the way!
Sue V.
These are a perfect gift. They are so adorable. Great stocking stuffer. My little niece loves her repunzel itty bitty.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this little itty bitty gave it to my daughter and she was chewing on it I took it away & she started crying
Sarah L.
Bridgeport
I received this in my first voxbox. She is so soft and cuddly. Perfect size for little hands. My child loves her!
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Got this in my JingleVoxBox... so cute and soft, I can't wait to look for others in the store for my nephews.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really Love these itty Bittys they are so cute. There's little beads inside they make them really soft.
Abigail W.
Tyrone, PA
This is one of the cutest things I've received from Influenster! I received it in my Jingle Bell Voxbox.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?