BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they...6 Answers
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
Weslaco, TX
Love, love, love it! Kids kept fighting about who got to keep it. Super cute and I was very excited about getting this in my #JingleVoxBox.
Deimarys C.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I lo ve my Itty Bitty Rapunzel! It's so cute, beside it's my favorite disney princess and it goes perfect in my room!!
Aminah H.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
I love Tangled and was really hoping I would get her in the #jinglevoxbox. So lucky because I did! She is really adorable and super soft.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
Got this in my JingleVoxBox... so cute and soft, I can't wait to look for others in the store for my nephews.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I got this cutie in my JingleVoxBox. They ate so cute and tiny! These would be good for gifts or for starting a collection.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really Love these itty Bittys they are so cute. There's little beads inside they make them really soft.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
These cute little itty bittys are adorable!! They're soft, cuddly, and small enough to where they don't get in the way!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Snohomish, WA
Adorable! It reminds me of myself since it is blonde and so am I. ;) super cute little character.
Celia A.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this little itty bitty gave it to my daughter and she was chewing on it I took it away & she started crying
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Spring Hill, FL
I received this in my first voxbox. She is so soft and cuddly. Perfect size for little hands. My child loves her!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?