Add a Photo

Photos (127)
Yessenia H.
Yessenia H.
Hollywood, FL
Adorable and small. Kids love it! Made a perfect little Christmas gift for my niece.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Hallmark did such an amazing job on Rapunzel!! Love her! She is super adorable !
Tjuana B.
Tjuana B.
Reader, WV
This was seriously so adorable! I love this little doll and so did my niece!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hamilton, OH
So when I opened my #jinglevoxbox my cat was watching me the whole time, because he is nosey. I was looking at everything and began taking items out of the box. My cat jumps up on the table and immediately goes for the Rapunzel itty bitty grabs it in his mouth and carries it with him to the floor LOL clearly I'm not the only one who thinks she is adorable.
Cai W Z.
Cai W Z.
#JINGLEVOXBOX
#DISNEYFROZENTOY
#INFLUENSTER
#REVIEW

I love this cute little toy. It's so cute and I love to display it on my counter. As people comes they see this cute frozen toy they love to play with it. Even my dog loves it! I try not let him get it for to long since he might break it. Sorry fur child. But this toy is so toy and small that it you put it display somewhere it makes a picture picture.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received this in my jingle VoxBox. This was the item I was most excited to receive. It is so soft and cuddly. The variety of itty bittys at Hallmark makes it super easy to pick one for all your friends and family. Pick one up when you're getting a card and it will make a fun addition to any gift!
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox complimentary for testing purposes! First off my fiancé and I jokingly bonded over the movie "Tangled" when we first met (don't ask lol). I was giddy that rapunzel was the itty bitty we received in our box for our 20 month old daughter! I noticed how cute it was immediately and how extremely soft the hair was! I love it and my daughter carried her around all day! These are so fun and cute!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Grove City, OH
My granddaughter absolutely loves Itty Bittys! They are so soft and well constructed. There are so many characters available to collect. This is such a fun activity to do with the grandkids, finding and collecting Itty Bittys!
Lissette B.
Lissette B.
Personally, i have never seen the movie tangled so i did not recognize who she was at first until i read the tag. she is super soft and high quality, i will more than likely give to a friend along with a late christmas card lol.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Nashville, Tn
I don't know who loved this more me or my dog Zoe lol. These small plus dolls are very cute! I wouldn't mind collecting them all and giving them to my niece or for anyone who is obsessed with cartoon stuffed animals.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?