BY HALLMARK

• Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Clay, MI
These itty bittys are just adorable!!! My daughter loves to play with it. We got the Rapunzel. If you love Disney, these would be awesome to collect!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love all the #ittybittys by #Hallmark, but after receiving this one in my #Jinglevoxbox and seeing my daughter's reaction, Rapunzel is my favorite!
Mary R.
Mary R.
I really like this Hallmark itty Bitsy Disney Rapunzel. It so soft, great to give to a baby as a gift. Hallmark have a wide selections of itty Bitsy.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
These are so cute! I gave this to my niece who loves the movie tangled! And she loved it! I also loved that there are so many different characters!
Beth F.
Beth F.
Really soft and super cute! My cat loves it (I don't have kids) so that's an added benefit ;) I got this for free to test in exchange for a review.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Mesa, AZ
Got this #ittybittys in my #jinglevoxbox..

And I love it! It's so cute and extremely soft.

Can't wait to give it to me nieceūüėć
Tina M.
Tina M.
I absolutely love this itty bitty from hallmark. My granddaughter thinks its the cutest little baby its nice and soft and tough
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
Love this little repunzel IttyBitty doll from hallmark! It's so soft and cute! I want to start collecting more of these!
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
Weslaco, TX
Love, love, love it! Kids kept fighting about who got to keep it. Super cute and I was very excited about getting this in my #JingleVoxBox.
Beth O.
Beth O.
Farmington, MO
Hallmarks ittybittys are cute and affordable. They are well made and make the perfect collectibles. Thank you @Influenster for the free one!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?