BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they...6 Answers
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Got Rapunzel in my JingleVoxBox. Have 2 girls (4 & 1 1/2). Both fought over it. Nice soft toy😊 Will prob have to purchase a second!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Clay, MI
These itty bittys are just adorable!!! My daughter loves to play with it. We got the Rapunzel. If you love Disney, these would be awesome to collect!
Mary R.
Mary R.
I really like this Hallmark itty Bitsy Disney Rapunzel. It so soft, great to give to a baby as a gift. Hallmark have a wide selections of itty Bitsy.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love all the #ittybittys by #Hallmark, but after receiving this one in my #Jinglevoxbox and seeing my daughter's reaction, Rapunzel is my favorite!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
These are so cute! I gave this to my niece who loves the movie tangled! And she loved it! I also loved that there are so many different characters!
Beth F.
Beth F.
Really soft and super cute! My cat loves it (I don't have kids) so that's an added benefit ;) I got this for free to test in exchange for a review.
Tina M.
Tina M.
I absolutely love this itty bitty from hallmark. My granddaughter thinks its the cutest little baby its nice and soft and tough
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Mesa, AZ
Got this #ittybittys in my #jinglevoxbox..

And I love it! It's so cute and extremely soft.

Can't wait to give it to me niece😍
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
Love this little repunzel IttyBitty doll from hallmark! It's so soft and cute! I want to start collecting more of these!
Beth O.
Beth O.
Farmington, MO
Hallmarks ittybittys are cute and affordable. They are well made and make the perfect collectibles. Thank you @Influenster for the free one!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?