BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I...6 Answers
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
So adorable I'm gonna tell a secret are the favorite one of my baby but muy baby have tail lol its muy doggy he steal my itty bittys.. so cool
Beth O.
Farmington, MO
Hallmarks ittybittys are cute and affordable. They are well made and make the perfect collectibles. Thank you @Influenster for the free one!
Lupita P.
Weslaco, TX
Love, love, love it! Kids kept fighting about who got to keep it. Super cute and I was very excited about getting this in my #JingleVoxBox.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
I love Tangled and was really hoping I would get her in the #jinglevoxbox. So lucky because I did! She is really adorable and super soft.
Catherine M.
My daughter loves the Rapunzel movie. When I got my VoxBox I was so excited to give this to her. She loves it. Its so soft and adorable.
Amanda E.
Got Rapunzel in my JingleVoxBox. Have 2 girls (4 & 1 1/2). Both fought over it. Nice soft toyūüėä Will prob have to purchase a second!!
Macy M.
Maumelle, AR
Received my #Rapunzel #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. A very soft, high-quality toy. Perfect for your #disneyprincess lover #onthego.
Ashley L.
Mesa, AZ
Got this #ittybittys in my #jinglevoxbox..

And I love it! It's so cute and extremely soft.

Can't wait to give it to me nieceūüėć
Tina M.
I absolutely love this itty bitty from hallmark. My granddaughter thinks its the cutest little baby its nice and soft and tough
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I got this cutie in my JingleVoxBox. They ate so cute and tiny! These would be good for gifts or for starting a collection.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?