Add a Photo

Photos (127)
Beth O.
Beth O.
Farmington, MO

Hallmarks ittybittys are cute and affordable. They are well made and make the perfect collectibles. Thank you @Influenster for the free one!
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
Weslaco, TX

Love, love, love it! Kids kept fighting about who got to keep it. Super cute and I was very excited about getting this in my #JingleVoxBox.
Aminah H.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI

I love Tangled and was really hoping I would get her in the #jinglevoxbox. So lucky because I did! She is really adorable and super soft.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

My daughter loves the Rapunzel movie. When I got my VoxBox I was so excited to give this to her. She loves it. Its so soft and adorable.
Macy M.
Macy M.
Maumelle, AR

Received my #Rapunzel #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. A very soft, high-quality toy. Perfect for your #disneyprincess lover #onthego.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.

Got Rapunzel in my JingleVoxBox. Have 2 girls (4 & 1 1/2). Both fought over it. Nice soft toy😊 Will prob have to purchase a second!!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Mesa, AZ

Got this #ittybittys in my #jinglevoxbox..

And I love it! It's so cute and extremely soft.

Can't wait to give it to me niece😍
Tina M.
Tina M.

I absolutely love this itty bitty from hallmark. My granddaughter thinks its the cutest little baby its nice and soft and tough
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH

I got this cutie in my JingleVoxBox. They ate so cute and tiny! These would be good for gifts or for starting a collection.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

This is the cutest little Princess! Especially sweet because it can fit into a little one's pocket when you're on the go.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?

Join Now