BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I...6 Answers
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
I was already aware of this brand before it showed up in my jingle voxbox and I actually already have this ittybitty. I might donate this since I already have it.
Maria S.
Yuba City, CA
This is so adorable. My daughter squeeled with joy when she saw this. My little girl knew what character it was right away. This plush is so soft and very cute. Every little one will love this.
Iris J.
Fullerton, CA
Such a cute toy! It's super soft and plushy; very well made with great quality fabrics! It'd be a perfect little gift for a young one or one of your animals!
Valentina W.
Orange, TX
The Rapunzel itty Bitty was included in my #jinglevoxbox. It is cute but I do not have any children so I plan to donate it to a child who will appreciate it.
Momi R.
Aloha, OR
These are so cute! My baby, niece, AND dog all wanted it. It's really soft and great for little hands. Ittybittys are definitely an awesome stocking stuffer.
Mary R.
I really like this Hallmark itty Bitsy Disney Rapunzel. It so soft, great to give to a baby as a gift. Hallmark have a wide selections of itty Bitsy.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love all the #ittybittys by #Hallmark, but after receiving this one in my #Jinglevoxbox and seeing my daughter's reaction, Rapunzel is my favorite!
Ashley J.
Clay , MI
These itty bittys are just adorable!!! My daughter loves to play with it. We got the Rapunzel. If you love Disney, these would be awesome to collect!
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
These are so cute! I gave this to my niece who loves the movie tangled! And she loved it! I also loved that there are so many different characters!
Beth F.
Really soft and super cute! My cat loves it (I don't have kids) so that's an added benefit ;) I got this for free to test in exchange for a review.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?