BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they...6 Answers
Laiz M.
Laiz M.
East Syracuse, NY
Although I don't play doll for many years, I loved it. It is cute and very soft!
It is a nice present to give to your niece, cousin or mybe your child. The kids will love, for sure =D
jen c.
jen c.
So cute and little! I love it! It's a great addition to any gift. Perfect for a stocking stuffer too. I was surprised by the quality. It's held up nicely against a 16 month old.
Gissel C.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox and I'm soo excited, i originally planned on giving it to my little sister but not anymore i will keep it for myself. it is sooo cute and soft
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
My daughter loves the Rapunzel movie. When I got my VoxBox I was so excited to give this to her. She loves it. Its so soft and adorable.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Very well made for such a little toy. I wish her hair was a bit longer to better represent her as Rapunzel. The other itty bittys at Hallmark.com are VERY recognizable.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
This is one of the cutest little plushes I have ever had the experience of beholding. Her hair is the length of her little body. It is very well made and sewn great!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
I was already aware of this brand before it showed up in my jingle voxbox and I actually already have this ittybitty. I might donate this since I already have it.
Valentina W.
Valentina W.
Orange, TX
The Rapunzel itty Bitty was included in my #jinglevoxbox. It is cute but I do not have any children so I plan to donate it to a child who will appreciate it.
Momi R.
Momi R.
Aloha, OR
These are so cute! My baby, niece, AND dog all wanted it. It's really soft and great for little hands. Ittybittys are definitely an awesome stocking stuffer.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Got Rapunzel in my JingleVoxBox. Have 2 girls (4 & 1 1/2). Both fought over it. Nice soft toy😊 Will prob have to purchase a second!!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?