BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Lisa R.
Very well made for such a little toy. I wish her hair was a bit longer to better represent her as Rapunzel. The other itty bittys at Hallmark.com are VERY recognizable.
Catherine M.
My daughter loves the Rapunzel movie. When I got my VoxBox I was so excited to give this to her. She loves it. Its so soft and adorable.
Rachael P.
This is one of the cutest little plushes I have ever had the experience of beholding. Her hair is the length of her little body. It is very well made and sewn great!
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
I was already aware of this brand before it showed up in my jingle voxbox and I actually already have this ittybitty. I might donate this since I already have it.
Momi R.
Aloha, OR
These are so cute! My baby, niece, AND dog all wanted it. It's really soft and great for little hands. Ittybittys are definitely an awesome stocking stuffer.
Valentina W.
Orange, TX
The Rapunzel itty Bitty was included in my #jinglevoxbox. It is cute but I do not have any children so I plan to donate it to a child who will appreciate it.
Macy M.
Maumelle, AR
Received my #Rapunzel #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. A very soft, high-quality toy. Perfect for your #disneyprincess lover #onthego.
Amanda E.
Got Rapunzel in my JingleVoxBox. Have 2 girls (4 & 1 1/2). Both fought over it. Nice soft toyūüėä Will prob have to purchase a second!!
Maria S.
Yuba City, CA
This is so adorable. My daughter squeeled with joy when she saw this. My little girl knew what character it was right away. This plush is so soft and very cute. Every little one will love this.
Ashley J.
Clay, MI
These itty bittys are just adorable!!! My daughter loves to play with it. We got the Rapunzel. If you love Disney, these would be awesome to collect!
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?