Add a Photo

By HALLMARK
Photos (127)
Steffi R.
Steffi R.

Absolutely adorable!! I plan on giving this to my little cousin; I want to get her the whole collection! The Hallmark Itty Bitty dolls are well made & very soft.
Momi R.
Momi R.
Aloha, OR

These are so cute! My baby, niece, AND dog all wanted it. It's really soft and great for little hands. Ittybittys are definitely an awesome stocking stuffer.
Iris J.
Iris J.
Fullerton, CA

Such a cute toy! It's super soft and plushy; very well made with great quality fabrics! It'd be a perfect little gift for a young one or one of your animals!
Valentina W.
Valentina W.
Orange, TX

The Rapunzel itty Bitty was included in my #jinglevoxbox. It is cute but I do not have any children so I plan to donate it to a child who will appreciate it.
Mary R.
Mary R.

I really like this Hallmark itty Bitsy Disney Rapunzel. It so soft, great to give to a baby as a gift. Hallmark have a wide selections of itty Bitsy.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

I love all the #ittybittys by #Hallmark, but after receiving this one in my #Jinglevoxbox and seeing my daughter's reaction, Rapunzel is my favorite!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Clay, Mi

These itty bittys are just adorable!!! My daughter loves to play with it. We got the Rapunzel. If you love Disney, these would be awesome to collect!
Beth F.
Beth F.

Really soft and super cute! My cat loves it (I don't have kids) so that's an added benefit ;) I got this for free to test in exchange for a review.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL

These are so cute! I gave this to my niece who loves the movie tangled! And she loved it! I also loved that there are so many different characters!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX

So adorable I'm gonna tell a secret are the favorite one of my baby but muy baby have tail lol its muy doggy he steal my itty bittys.. so cool
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?