Add a Photo

Photos (127)
Deimarys C.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I lo ve my Itty Bitty Rapunzel! It's so cute, beside it's my favorite disney princess and it goes perfect in my room!!
Mikita S.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Im 24 and I absolutely love it!! Its just too cute. Rapunzel is my favorite princess and i just love this itty bitty.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really Love these itty Bittys they are so cute. There's little beads inside they make them really soft.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Snohomish, WA
Adorable! It reminds me of myself since it is blonde and so am I. ;) super cute little character.
Yessenia H.
Yessenia H.
Hollywood, FL
Adorable and small. Kids love it! Made a perfect little Christmas gift for my niece.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Hallmark did such an amazing job on Rapunzel!! Love her! She is super adorable !
Tjuana B.
Tjuana B.
Reader, WV
This was seriously so adorable! I love this little doll and so did my niece!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hamilton, OH
So when I opened my #jinglevoxbox my cat was watching me the whole time, because he is nosey. I was looking at everything and began taking items out of the box. My cat jumps up on the table and immediately goes for the Rapunzel itty bitty grabs it in his mouth and carries it with him to the floor LOL clearly I'm not the only one who thinks she is adorable.
Cai W Z.
Cai W Z.
#JINGLEVOXBOX
#DISNEYFROZENTOY
#INFLUENSTER
#REVIEW

I love this cute little toy. It's so cute and I love to display it on my counter. As people comes they see this cute frozen toy they love to play with it. Even my dog loves it! I try not let him get it for to long since he might break it. Sorry fur child. But this toy is so toy and small that it you put it display somewhere it makes a picture picture.
Megan F.
Megan F.
I was so excited to receive this cute little itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox! I have seen a bunch of different itty bitty characters being a preschool teacher. The little girls in my class love them and collect them all. They are surprisingly soft and are made of good quality. I am planning on giving this one to my niece who just so happens to love the movie tangled!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?