Add a Photo

Photos (127)
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

I got this Rapunzel itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox and I was surprised at how soft and well made the toy is. I feel comfortable giving her to my 1 year old cousin to play with. Very cute!
Laiz M.
Laiz M.
East Syracuse, NY

Although I don't play doll for many years, I loved it. It is cute and very soft!
It is a nice present to give to your niece, cousin or mybe your child. The kids will love, for sure =D
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO

I was lucky enough to get this beauty in my jingle vox box. these things are adorable and perfect for any age. hallmark did a great job with these and there's so many to choose from.
jen c.
jen c.

So cute and little! I love it! It's a great addition to any gift. Perfect for a stocking stuffer too. I was surprised by the quality. It's held up nicely against a 16 month old.
Rabecca G.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE

I loved my itty bitty. Not only did I get a princess, so fitting, but it is so cute. The material is soft and it has bean bags at the bottom. Any kid, and me, would love it!
Katelynn R.
Katelynn R.
Schaumburg, IL

I received this product in the Jingle VoxBox and it is SO CUTE!!! I plan to give it to my little cousin (who is 5 and obsessed with tangled) when I go home for spring break.
Gissel C.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS

I got this in my #jinglevoxbox and I'm soo excited, i originally planned on giving it to my little sister but not anymore i will keep it for myself. it is sooo cute and soft
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Very well made for such a little toy. I wish her hair was a bit longer to better represent her as Rapunzel. The other itty bittys at Hallmark.com are VERY recognizable.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

This is one of the cutest little plushes I have ever had the experience of beholding. Her hair is the length of her little body. It is very well made and sewn great!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Rockaway Park, NY

I was already aware of this brand before it showed up in my jingle voxbox and I actually already have this ittybitty. I might donate this since I already have it.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?

Join Now