BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Steffi R.
Absolutely adorable!! I plan on giving this to my little cousin; I want to get her the whole collection! The Hallmark Itty Bitty dolls are well made & very soft.
Amber S.
Nashville, TN
I don't know who loved this more me or my dog Zoe lol. These small plus dolls are very cute! I wouldn't mind collecting them all and giving them to my niece or for anyone who is obsessed with cartoon stuffed animals.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
Rapunzel ittybitty is so adorable and any little girlwoyld love to have hwet very own ittybitty! There is no parts that come off so a toddler could play with it! Its cute enough to brighten anyone's day
Bailey M.
Super cute! The size of these I love because your kid carrying it around won't take up too much room. They are ultra soft and come in plenty of different characters for your kids to love :)
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I got this Rapunzel itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox and I was surprised at how soft and well made the toy is. I feel comfortable giving her to my 1 year old cousin to play with. Very cute!
Laiz M.
East Syracuse, NY
Although I don't play doll for many years, I loved it. It is cute and very soft!
It is a nice present to give to your niece, cousin or mybe your child. The kids will love, for sure =D
jen c.
So cute and little! I love it! It's a great addition to any gift. Perfect for a stocking stuffer too. I was surprised by the quality. It's held up nicely against a 16 month old.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox and I'm soo excited, i originally planned on giving it to my little sister but not anymore i will keep it for myself. it is sooo cute and soft
Lisa R.
Very well made for such a little toy. I wish her hair was a bit longer to better represent her as Rapunzel. The other itty bittys at Hallmark.com are VERY recognizable.
Rachael P.
This is one of the cutest little plushes I have ever had the experience of beholding. Her hair is the length of her little body. It is very well made and sewn great!
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?