Add a Photo

Photos (127)
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
Weslaco, TX
Love, love, love it! Kids kept fighting about who got to keep it. Super cute and I was very excited about getting this in my #JingleVoxBox.
Aminah H.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
I love Tangled and was really hoping I would get her in the #jinglevoxbox. So lucky because I did! She is really adorable and super soft.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
My daughter loves the Rapunzel movie. When I got my VoxBox I was so excited to give this to her. She loves it. Its so soft and adorable.
Macy M.
Macy M.
Maumelle, AR
Received my #Rapunzel #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. A very soft, high-quality toy. Perfect for your #disneyprincess lover #onthego.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Got Rapunzel in my JingleVoxBox. Have 2 girls (4 & 1 1/2). Both fought over it. Nice soft toy😊 Will prob have to purchase a second!!
Tina M.
Tina M.
I absolutely love this itty bitty from hallmark. My granddaughter thinks its the cutest little baby its nice and soft and tough
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I got this cutie in my JingleVoxBox. They ate so cute and tiny! These would be good for gifts or for starting a collection.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
This is the cutest little Princess! Especially sweet because it can fit into a little one's pocket when you're on the go.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
Love this little repunzel IttyBitty doll from hallmark! It's so soft and cute! I want to start collecting more of these!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
These cute little itty bittys are adorable!! They're soft, cuddly, and small enough to where they don't get in the way!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?