BY HALLMARK

#JINGLEVOXBOX
#DISNEYFROZENTOY
#INFLUENSTER
#REVIEW

I love this cute little toy. It's so cute and I love to display it on my counter. As people comes they see this cute frozen toy they love to play with it. Even my dog loves it! I try not let him get it for to long since he might break it. Sorry fur child. But this toy is so toy and small that it you put it display somewhere it makes a picture picture.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this little itty bitty gave it to my daughter and she was chewing on it I took it away & she started crying
Erica M.
She is cutest little stuffed toy.. my baby niece absolutely loves her.. she's been claimed
Lisa R.
Very well made for such a little toy. I wish her hair was a bit longer to better represent her as Rapunzel. The other itty bittys at Hallmark.com are VERY recognizable.
Sarah L.
Bridgeport
I received this in my first voxbox. She is so soft and cuddly. Perfect size for little hands. My child loves her!
Cristina T.
My #jingleVoxbox loving amazin spiderman. my baby boy was happy with The toys
Karla  A.
Soquel, CA
I'm in love with my little princess 💕 it's so tiny and will make a great gift for a little girl ☺️
Kaitlin D.
This is a great little stocking stuffer for a young girl or a Disney enthusiast. They're high quality, and have some weighted little beads in the bottom so that she stands up sturdy. Yet they're still soft and cuddly! I received this product free from Influenster in my #jinglevoxbox
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I got this cutie in my JingleVoxBox. They ate so cute and tiny! These would be good for gifts or for starting a collection.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
Received my #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. This is an adorable stocking stuffer or a cute gift for a little one who loves stuffed animals. It is very soft. Who couldn't love these #ittybitty things :)
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?