BY HALLMARK

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
My Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel is so sweet and soft. She keeps me company at my computer and cheers me on everyday. I love her little smiling face.and mine always looks like she is waving hi.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Clinton Twp, MI
My daughter just loved getting this itty bitty in her stocking. She is a fan of all things disney, all things princess, and any type of mini figure /toy so bonus there. I can see her wanting to collect more! These itty bittys are perfect for any age!
Robin G.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
Received my #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. This is an adorable stocking stuffer or a cute gift for a little one who loves stuffed animals. It is very soft. Who couldn't love these #ittybitty things :)
Rabecca G.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I loved my itty bitty. Not only did I get a princess, so fitting, but it is so cute. The material is soft and it has bean bags at the bottom. Any kid, and me, would love it!
Katelynn R.
Katelynn R.
Schaumburg, IL
I received this product in the Jingle VoxBox and it is SO CUTE!!! I plan to give it to my little cousin (who is 5 and obsessed with tangled) when I go home for spring break.
Steffi R.
Steffi R.
Absolutely adorable!! I plan on giving this to my little cousin; I want to get her the whole collection! The Hallmark Itty Bitty dolls are well made & very soft.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Nashville, TN
I don't know who loved this more me or my dog Zoe lol. These small plus dolls are very cute! I wouldn't mind collecting them all and giving them to my niece or for anyone who is obsessed with cartoon stuffed animals.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
Rapunzel ittybitty is so adorable and any little girlwoyld love to have hwet very own ittybitty! There is no parts that come off so a toddler could play with it! Its cute enough to brighten anyone's day
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Super cute! The size of these I love because your kid carrying it around won't take up too much room. They are ultra soft and come in plenty of different characters for your kids to love :)
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I got this Rapunzel itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox and I was surprised at how soft and well made the toy is. I feel comfortable giving her to my 1 year old cousin to play with. Very cute!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?