BY HALLMARK

• Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Katelynn R.
Katelynn R.
Schaumburg, IL
I received this product in the Jingle VoxBox and it is SO CUTE!!! I plan to give it to my little cousin (who is 5 and obsessed with tangled) when I go home for spring break.
Rabecca G.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I loved my itty bitty. Not only did I get a princess, so fitting, but it is so cute. The material is soft and it has bean bags at the bottom. Any kid, and me, would love it!
Steffi R.
Steffi R.
Absolutely adorable!! I plan on giving this to my little cousin; I want to get her the whole collection! The Hallmark Itty Bitty dolls are well made & very soft.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Nashville, TN
I don't know who loved this more me or my dog Zoe lol. These small plus dolls are very cute! I wouldn't mind collecting them all and giving them to my niece or for anyone who is obsessed with cartoon stuffed animals.
Iris J.
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a cute toy! It's super soft and plushy; very well made with great quality fabrics! It'd be a perfect little gift for a young one or one of your animals!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
Rapunzel ittybitty is so adorable and any little girlwoyld love to have hwet very own ittybitty! There is no parts that come off so a toddler could play with it! Its cute enough to brighten anyone's day
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Super cute! The size of these I love because your kid carrying it around won't take up too much room. They are ultra soft and come in plenty of different characters for your kids to love :)
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I got this Rapunzel itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox and I was surprised at how soft and well made the toy is. I feel comfortable giving her to my 1 year old cousin to play with. Very cute!
Laiz M.
Laiz M.
East Syracuse, NY
Although I don't play doll for many years, I loved it. It is cute and very soft!
It is a nice present to give to your niece, cousin or mybe your child. The kids will love, for sure =D
jen c.
jen c.
So cute and little! I love it! It's a great addition to any gift. Perfect for a stocking stuffer too. I was surprised by the quality. It's held up nicely against a 16 month old.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?