Add a Photo

Photos (127)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Grove City, OH

My granddaughter absolutely loves Itty Bittys! They are so soft and well constructed. There are so many characters available to collect. This is such a fun activity to do with the grandkids, finding and collecting Itty Bittys!
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS

I love my Rapunzel Itty Bitty! I gave it to my best friend's new baby girl and it has joined her new collections of stuffed animals. This is so soft and adorable. She will be able to enjoy it for years to come. #JingleVoxBox
Amber S.
Amber S.
Nashville, Tn

I don't know who loved this more me or my dog Zoe lol. These small plus dolls are very cute! I wouldn't mind collecting them all and giving them to my niece or for anyone who is obsessed with cartoon stuffed animals.
Karla M.
Karla M.
La Junta , CO

I absolutely love this itty bitty! They're so soft but have a little bit of a firm bottom so it stands very easily. The price is a little bit high to the comparable funko POP figures but these are definitely cuter :)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA

My Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel is so sweet and soft. She keeps me company at my computer and cheers me on everyday. I love her little smiling face.and mine always looks like she is waving hi.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA

I received an itsy bitsy in my jingle vox box. Although I was a little confused by it, it made a great gift for my boyfriend! (I got the Spider-Man one) it is a super soft toy and I recommend it for children!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN

Rapunzel ittybitty is so adorable and any little girlwoyld love to have hwet very own ittybitty! There is no parts that come off so a toddler could play with it! Its cute enough to brighten anyone's day
Robin G.
Robin G.
Murray, KY

Received my #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. This is an adorable stocking stuffer or a cute gift for a little one who loves stuffed animals. It is very soft. Who couldn't love these #ittybitty things :)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Yuba City, CA

This is so adorable. My daughter squeeled with joy when she saw this. My little girl knew what character it was right away. This plush is so soft and very cute. Every little one will love this.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

Super cute! The size of these I love because your kid carrying it around won't take up too much room. They are ultra soft and come in plenty of different characters for your kids to love :)
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?