BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Lissette B.
Personally, i have never seen the movie tangled so i did not recognize who she was at first until i read the tag. she is super soft and high quality, i will more than likely give to a friend along with a late christmas card lol.
Brenda C.
Grove City, OH
My granddaughter absolutely loves Itty Bittys! They are so soft and well constructed. There are so many characters available to collect. This is such a fun activity to do with the grandkids, finding and collecting Itty Bittys!
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love my Rapunzel Itty Bitty! I gave it to my best friend's new baby girl and it has joined her new collections of stuffed animals. This is so soft and adorable. She will be able to enjoy it for years to come. #JingleVoxBox
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
I received an itsy bitsy in my jingle vox box. Although I was a little confused by it, it made a great gift for my boyfriend! (I got the Spider-Man one) it is a super soft toy and I recommend it for children!
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
My Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel is so sweet and soft. She keeps me company at my computer and cheers me on everyday. I love her little smiling face.and mine always looks like she is waving hi.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
Received my #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. This is an adorable stocking stuffer or a cute gift for a little one who loves stuffed animals. It is very soft. Who couldn't love these #ittybitty things :)
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
I was lucky enough to get this beauty in my jingle vox box. these things are adorable and perfect for any age. hallmark did a great job with these and there's so many to choose from.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I loved my itty bitty. Not only did I get a princess, so fitting, but it is so cute. The material is soft and it has bean bags at the bottom. Any kid, and me, would love it!
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Im 24 and I absolutely love it!! Its just too cute. Rapunzel is my favorite princess and i just love this itty bitty.
Update: I have a dog now and this is his favorite toy :)
Katelynn R.
Schaumburg, IL
I received this product in the Jingle VoxBox and it is SO CUTE!!! I plan to give it to my little cousin (who is 5 and obsessed with tangled) when I go home for spring break.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?