Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel uploaded by Karla M.Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel uploaded by Yessenia H.Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel uploaded by Jessica O.See all 127 photos

BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are...Hallmark :3 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim ...I saw that another influenster... 6 Answers
Photos (127)
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received this in my jingle VoxBox. This was the item I was most excited to receive. It is so soft and cuddly. The variety of itty bittys at Hallmark makes it super easy to pick one for all your friends and family. Pick one up when you're getting a card and it will make a fun addition to any gift!
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
This is really cute. I got the Rapunzel itty bitty from Hallmark thanks to Influenster and I see they have Star Wars ones that are really cute too! This makes me want to collect them all. They are a little cute stuffie with those little beadw filling on the inside. This would be a great little gift for anyone and I don't think you have to be too old for this! :)
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox complimentary for testing purposes! First off my fiancé and I jokingly bonded over the movie "Tangled" when we first met (don't ask lol). I was giddy that rapunzel was the itty bitty we received in our box for our 20 month old daughter! I noticed how cute it was immediately and how extremely soft the hair was! I love it and my daughter carried her around all day! These are so fun and cute!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Valdosta, Ga
The Rapunzel itty bitty is probably the cutest little beanie I've seen in a while. It resembles the Disney princess very well and is the perfect stocking stuffer size. It seems to be made very durable and would be the perfect gift for any little girl or Disney fanatic!
Dee C.
Dee C.
This is just too cute! I got it in my #JingleVoxBox and I know a little dog who will love this perfectly sized cuddley toy. Rapunzel is my favorite princess so I was so excited to get her as my character! The fabric is really soft and the colours are so vibrant!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
This is a great little stocking stuffer for a young girl or a Disney enthusiast. They're high quality, and have some weighted little beads in the bottom so that she stands up sturdy. Yet they're still soft and cuddly! I received this product free from Influenster in my #jinglevoxbox
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Grove City, OH
My granddaughter absolutely loves Itty Bittys! They are so soft and well constructed. There are so many characters available to collect. This is such a fun activity to do with the grandkids, finding and collecting Itty Bittys!
Lissette B.
Lissette B.
Personally, i have never seen the movie tangled so i did not recognize who she was at first until i read the tag. she is super soft and high quality, i will more than likely give to a friend along with a late christmas card lol.
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love my Rapunzel Itty Bitty! I gave it to my best friend's new baby girl and it has joined her new collections of stuffed animals. This is so soft and adorable. She will be able to enjoy it for years to come. #JingleVoxBox
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
I received an itsy bitsy in my jingle vox box. Although I was a little confused by it, it made a great gift for my boyfriend! (I got the Spider-Man one) it is a super soft toy and I recommend it for children!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?