Add a Photo

Photos (127)
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
Rapunzel ittybitty is so adorable and any little girlwoyld love to have hwet very own ittybitty! There is no parts that come off so a toddler could play with it! Its cute enough to brighten anyone's day
Robin G.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
Received my #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. This is an adorable stocking stuffer or a cute gift for a little one who loves stuffed animals. It is very soft. Who couldn't love these #ittybitty things :)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Yuba City, CA
This is so adorable. My daughter squeeled with joy when she saw this. My little girl knew what character it was right away. This plush is so soft and very cute. Every little one will love this.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Super cute! The size of these I love because your kid carrying it around won't take up too much room. They are ultra soft and come in plenty of different characters for your kids to love :)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
I was lucky enough to get this beauty in my jingle vox box. these things are adorable and perfect for any age. hallmark did a great job with these and there's so many to choose from.
jen c.
jen c.
So cute and little! I love it! It's a great addition to any gift. Perfect for a stocking stuffer too. I was surprised by the quality. It's held up nicely against a 16 month old.
Katelynn R.
Katelynn R.
Schaumburg, IL
I received this product in the Jingle VoxBox and it is SO CUTE!!! I plan to give it to my little cousin (who is 5 and obsessed with tangled) when I go home for spring break.
Rabecca G.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I loved my itty bitty. Not only did I get a princess, so fitting, but it is so cute. The material is soft and it has bean bags at the bottom. Any kid, and me, would love it!
Steffi R.
Steffi R.
Absolutely adorable!! I plan on giving this to my little cousin; I want to get her the whole collection! The Hallmark Itty Bitty dolls are well made & very soft.
Iris J.
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a cute toy! It's super soft and plushy; very well made with great quality fabrics! It'd be a perfect little gift for a young one or one of your animals!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?