BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they...6 Answers
Dee C.
Dee C.
This is just too cute! I got it in my #JingleVoxBox and I know a little dog who will love this perfectly sized cuddley toy. Rapunzel is my favorite princess so I was so excited to get her as my character! The fabric is really soft and the colours are so vibrant!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
This is a great little stocking stuffer for a young girl or a Disney enthusiast. They're high quality, and have some weighted little beads in the bottom so that she stands up sturdy. Yet they're still soft and cuddly! I received this product free from Influenster in my #jinglevoxbox
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
This repunzel itty bittys by hallmark is absolutely adorable. I have to put it up on a high shelf so the kids will stop trying to confiscate it. They like trying to take it to school with them. Everyone that comes to the house loves it and plays with it.
Lissette B.
Lissette B.
Personally, i have never seen the movie tangled so i did not recognize who she was at first until i read the tag. she is super soft and high quality, i will more than likely give to a friend along with a late christmas card lol.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Grove City, OH
My granddaughter absolutely loves Itty Bittys! They are so soft and well constructed. There are so many characters available to collect. This is such a fun activity to do with the grandkids, finding and collecting Itty Bittys!
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love my Rapunzel Itty Bitty! I gave it to my best friend's new baby girl and it has joined her new collections of stuffed animals. This is so soft and adorable. She will be able to enjoy it for years to come. #JingleVoxBox
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
I received an itsy bitsy in my jingle vox box. Although I was a little confused by it, it made a great gift for my boyfriend! (I got the Spider-Man one) it is a super soft toy and I recommend it for children!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
My Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel is so sweet and soft. She keeps me company at my computer and cheers me on everyday. I love her little smiling face.and mine always looks like she is waving hi.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
Received my #ittybitty from #jinglevoxbox. This is an adorable stocking stuffer or a cute gift for a little one who loves stuffed animals. It is very soft. Who couldn't love these #ittybitty things :)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Clinton Twp, MI
My daughter just loved getting this itty bitty in her stocking. She is a fan of all things disney, all things princess, and any type of mini figure /toy so bonus there. I can see her wanting to collect more! These itty bittys are perfect for any age!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?