BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Sue V.
These are a perfect gift. They are so adorable. Great stocking stuffer. My little niece loves her repunzel itty bitty.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox and I'm soo excited, i originally planned on giving it to my little sister but not anymore i will keep it for myself. it is sooo cute and soft
Rachael P.
This is one of the cutest little plushes I have ever had the experience of beholding. Her hair is the length of her little body. It is very well made and sewn great!
Melissa L.
I love this my little sister loves this toy we got it on our jingle voxbox
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received this in my jingle VoxBox. This was the item I was most excited to receive. It is so soft and cuddly. The variety of itty bittys at Hallmark makes it super easy to pick one for all your friends and family. Pick one up when you're getting a card and it will make a fun addition to any gift!
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox complimentary for testing purposes! First off my fiancé and I jokingly bonded over the movie "Tangled" when we first met (don't ask lol). I was giddy that rapunzel was the itty bitty we received in our box for our 20 month old daughter! I noticed how cute it was immediately and how extremely soft the hair was! I love it and my daughter carried her around all day! These are so fun and cute!
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Got this in my JingleVoxBox... so cute and soft, I can't wait to look for others in the store for my nephews.
Ashley L.
Mesa, AZ
Got this #ittybittys in my #jinglevoxbox..

And I love it! It's so cute and extremely soft.

Can't wait to give it to me nieceūüėć
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I got this Rapunzel itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox and I was surprised at how soft and well made the toy is. I feel comfortable giving her to my 1 year old cousin to play with. Very cute!
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really Love these itty Bittys they are so cute. There's little beads inside they make them really soft.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?