Add a Photo

Photos (127)
JILL H.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Very cute and plush little beanie. Doll is soft and squishy not hard like plastic dolls. The colors and costume are well designed. This would make a great addition to anyone's Disney collection. Hallmark has dozens of different characters so there is sure to be one you love!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Valdosta, Ga
The Rapunzel itty bitty is probably the cutest little beanie I've seen in a while. It resembles the Disney princess very well and is the perfect stocking stuffer size. It seems to be made very durable and would be the perfect gift for any little girl or Disney fanatic!
Dee C.
Dee C.
This is just too cute! I got it in my #JingleVoxBox and I know a little dog who will love this perfectly sized cuddley toy. Rapunzel is my favorite princess so I was so excited to get her as my character! The fabric is really soft and the colours are so vibrant!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
This repunzel itty bittys by hallmark is absolutely adorable. I have to put it up on a high shelf so the kids will stop trying to confiscate it. They like trying to take it to school with them. Everyone that comes to the house loves it and plays with it.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Clinton Twp, MI
My daughter just loved getting this itty bitty in her stocking. She is a fan of all things disney, all things princess, and any type of mini figure /toy so bonus there. I can see her wanting to collect more! These itty bittys are perfect for any age!
Lissette B.
Lissette B.
Personally, i have never seen the movie tangled so i did not recognize who she was at first until i read the tag. she is super soft and high quality, i will more than likely give to a friend along with a late christmas card lol.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Grove City, OH
My granddaughter absolutely loves Itty Bittys! They are so soft and well constructed. There are so many characters available to collect. This is such a fun activity to do with the grandkids, finding and collecting Itty Bittys!
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love my Rapunzel Itty Bitty! I gave it to my best friend's new baby girl and it has joined her new collections of stuffed animals. This is so soft and adorable. She will be able to enjoy it for years to come. #JingleVoxBox
Amber S.
Amber S.
Nashville, Tn
I don't know who loved this more me or my dog Zoe lol. These small plus dolls are very cute! I wouldn't mind collecting them all and giving them to my niece or for anyone who is obsessed with cartoon stuffed animals.
Karla M.
Karla M.
La Junta , CO
I absolutely love this itty bitty! They're so soft but have a little bit of a firm bottom so it stands very easily. The price is a little bit high to the comparable funko POP figures but these are definitely cuter :)
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?