BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
This is really cute. I got the Rapunzel itty bitty from Hallmark thanks to Influenster and I see they have Star Wars ones that are really cute too! This makes me want to collect them all. They are a little cute stuffie with those little beadw filling on the inside. This would be a great little gift for anyone and I don't think you have to be too old for this! :)
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received this in my jingle VoxBox. This was the item I was most excited to receive. It is so soft and cuddly. The variety of itty bittys at Hallmark makes it super easy to pick one for all your friends and family. Pick one up when you're getting a card and it will make a fun addition to any gift!
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Very cute and plush little beanie. Doll is soft and squishy not hard like plastic dolls. The colors and costume are well designed. This would make a great addition to anyone's Disney collection. Hallmark has dozens of different characters so there is sure to be one you love!
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox complimentary for testing purposes! First off my fiancé and I jokingly bonded over the movie "Tangled" when we first met (don't ask lol). I was giddy that rapunzel was the itty bitty we received in our box for our 20 month old daughter! I noticed how cute it was immediately and how extremely soft the hair was! I love it and my daughter carried her around all day! These are so fun and cute!
Ashley K.
Clinton Twp, MI
My daughter just loved getting this itty bitty in her stocking. She is a fan of all things disney, all things princess, and any type of mini figure /toy so bonus there. I can see her wanting to collect more! These itty bittys are perfect for any age!
Karla M.
La Junta , CO
I absolutely love this itty bitty! They're so soft but have a little bit of a firm bottom so it stands very easily. The price is a little bit high to the comparable funko POP figures but these are definitely cuter :)
Amber K.
Lakeland, GA
The Rapunzel itty bitty is probably the cutest little beanie I've seen in a while. It resembles the Disney princess very well and is the perfect stocking stuffer size. It seems to be made very durable and would be the perfect gift for any little girl or Disney fanatic!
Dee C.
This is just too cute! I got it in my #JingleVoxBox and I know a little dog who will love this perfectly sized cuddley toy. Rapunzel is my favorite princess so I was so excited to get her as my character! The fabric is really soft and the colours are so vibrant!
Kaitlin D.
This is a great little stocking stuffer for a young girl or a Disney enthusiast. They're high quality, and have some weighted little beads in the bottom so that she stands up sturdy. Yet they're still soft and cuddly! I received this product free from Influenster in my #jinglevoxbox
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
This repunzel itty bittys by hallmark is absolutely adorable. I have to put it up on a high shelf so the kids will stop trying to confiscate it. They like trying to take it to school with them. Everyone that comes to the house loves it and plays with it.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?