BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they...6 Answers
Monica L.
Monica L.
I got this to test in my #jinglevoxbox. The fabric is really tough (but super soft). It would be great for babies or older kids, no parts to choke one. Since this one was for a girl and I only have boys, my dog got this one. She is a rough dog and tears everything up within a day. How ever, this lasted her over a week! I will be going to purchase some more for my boys!
Cai W Z.
Cai W Z.
#JINGLEVOXBOX
#DISNEYFROZENTOY
#INFLUENSTER
#REVIEW

I love this cute little toy. It's so cute and I love to display it on my counter. As people comes they see this cute frozen toy they love to play with it. Even my dog loves it! I try not let him get it for to long since he might break it. Sorry fur child. But this toy is so toy and small that it you put it display somewhere it makes a picture picture.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Itty Bittys are so cute! I received Itty Bitty Rapunzel in my JingleVoxBox and I love it! I leave her on my desk so I can have her right there when I'm getting work done or just hanging out. Tangled was one of my favorite Disney movies so I'm happy Rapunzel but I can't even imagine which one I'd choose if the choice was up to me. I can't wait to go to Hallmark to check all the other itty bittys out! I may have to buy a Chewbacca because I'm a sucker for him
Megan F.
Megan F.
I was so excited to receive this cute little itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox! I have seen a bunch of different itty bitty characters being a preschool teacher. The little girls in my class love them and collect them all. They are surprisingly soft and are made of good quality. I am planning on giving this one to my niece who just so happens to love the movie tangled!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
I received the Rapunzel Itty Bitty by Hallmark in my Influenster Jingle Voxbox. Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies, and I was very happy to receive her, though my son stole her for his own just a couple days later! He loves her and she seems very well made. She has since joined the ranks of his "snuggle buddies" and I'm already being asked to buy more!
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received this in my jingle VoxBox. This was the item I was most excited to receive. It is so soft and cuddly. The variety of itty bittys at Hallmark makes it super easy to pick one for all your friends and family. Pick one up when you're getting a card and it will make a fun addition to any gift!
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
This is really cute. I got the Rapunzel itty bitty from Hallmark thanks to Influenster and I see they have Star Wars ones that are really cute too! This makes me want to collect them all. They are a little cute stuffie with those little beadw filling on the inside. This would be a great little gift for anyone and I don't think you have to be too old for this! :)
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I got this in my #jinglevoxbox complimentary for testing purposes! First off my fiancé and I jokingly bonded over the movie "Tangled" when we first met (don't ask lol). I was giddy that rapunzel was the itty bitty we received in our box for our 20 month old daughter! I noticed how cute it was immediately and how extremely soft the hair was! I love it and my daughter carried her around all day! These are so fun and cute!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Lakeland , GA
The Rapunzel itty bitty is probably the cutest little beanie I've seen in a while. It resembles the Disney princess very well and is the perfect stocking stuffer size. It seems to be made very durable and would be the perfect gift for any little girl or Disney fanatic!
Dee C.
Dee C.
This is just too cute! I got it in my #JingleVoxBox and I know a little dog who will love this perfectly sized cuddley toy. Rapunzel is my favorite princess so I was so excited to get her as my character! The fabric is really soft and the colours are so vibrant!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?