BY HALLMARK

Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hamilton, OH
So when I opened my #jinglevoxbox my cat was watching me the whole time, because he is nosey. I was looking at everything and began taking items out of the box. My cat jumps up on the table and immediately goes for the Rapunzel itty bitty grabs it in his mouth and carries it with him to the floor LOL clearly I'm not the only one who thinks she is adorable.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Royal Oak, MI
I received one of these is the JingleVoxBox from influenster. I remember when ittybittys started to gain popularity after webkinz years ago, I never thought it would be so huge. I can't even deny the ultra adorableness of this Rapunzel Ittybittys! We gave it to my 3 year old niece, she considers it the baby Princess because of how tiny!
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
I am familiar with this product and already have purchased itty bittys at my local Hallmark store. I love the #collectable aspect of them and that they are a super #soft and #lovable #plush toy for my girls! I have given as gifts in a stocking, in an easter basket, etc. We were happy to add her to our #Disney #Princess itty bitty collection 💜
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I received a repunzel itty bitty by hallmark courtesy of Influenster! This cute little doll is perfect for little bitty hands my daughter just loves her itty bitty! Her face lit up seeing her favorite princess. And her little tiny hand could easy grab her soft fabric. And no buttons so safe for babies no chocking hazards!
Monica L.
Monica L.
I got this to test in my #jinglevoxbox. The fabric is really tough (but super soft). It would be great for babies or older kids, no parts to choke one. Since this one was for a girl and I only have boys, my dog got this one. She is a rough dog and tears everything up within a day. How ever, this lasted her over a week! I will be going to purchase some more for my boys!
Cai W Z.
Cai W Z.
#JINGLEVOXBOX
#DISNEYFROZENTOY
#INFLUENSTER
#REVIEW

I love this cute little toy. It's so cute and I love to display it on my counter. As people comes they see this cute frozen toy they love to play with it. Even my dog loves it! I try not let him get it for to long since he might break it. Sorry fur child. But this toy is so toy and small that it you put it display somewhere it makes a picture picture.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Itty Bittys are so cute! I received Itty Bitty Rapunzel in my JingleVoxBox and I love it! I leave her on my desk so I can have her right there when I'm getting work done or just hanging out. Tangled was one of my favorite Disney movies so I'm happy Rapunzel but I can't even imagine which one I'd choose if the choice was up to me. I can't wait to go to Hallmark to check all the other itty bittys out! I may have to buy a Chewbacca because I'm a sucker for him
Megan F.
Megan F.
I was so excited to receive this cute little itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox! I have seen a bunch of different itty bitty characters being a preschool teacher. The little girls in my class love them and collect them all. They are surprisingly soft and are made of good quality. I am planning on giving this one to my niece who just so happens to love the movie tangled!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
I received the Rapunzel Itty Bitty by Hallmark in my Influenster Jingle Voxbox. Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies, and I was very happy to receive her, though my son stole her for his own just a couple days later! He loves her and she seems very well made. She has since joined the ranks of his "snuggle buddies" and I'm already being asked to buy more!
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received this in my jingle VoxBox. This was the item I was most excited to receive. It is so soft and cuddly. The variety of itty bittys at Hallmark makes it super easy to pick one for all your friends and family. Pick one up when you're getting a card and it will make a fun addition to any gift!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?