Add a Photo

Photos (127)
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
jacksonville, NC

I received one of these is the JingleVoxBox from influenster. I remember when ittybittys started to gain popularity after webkinz years ago, I never thought it would be so huge. I can't even deny the ultra adorableness of this Rapunzel Ittybittys! We gave it to my 3 year old niece, she considers it the baby Princess because of how tiny!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I received a repunzel itty bitty by hallmark courtesy of Influenster! This cute little doll is perfect for little bitty hands my daughter just loves her itty bitty! Her face lit up seeing her favorite princess. And her little tiny hand could easy grab her soft fabric. And no buttons so safe for babies no chocking hazards!
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV

I received this in my jingle VoxBox. This was the item I was most excited to receive. It is so soft and cuddly. The variety of itty bittys at Hallmark makes it super easy to pick one for all your friends and family. Pick one up when you're getting a card and it will make a fun addition to any gift!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.

This is a great little stocking stuffer for a young girl or a Disney enthusiast. They're high quality, and have some weighted little beads in the bottom so that she stands up sturdy. Yet they're still soft and cuddly! I received this product free from Influenster in my #jinglevoxbox
JILL H.
JILL H.
LANSING, MI

Very cute and plush little beanie. Doll is soft and squishy not hard like plastic dolls. The colors and costume are well designed. This would make a great addition to anyone's Disney collection. Hallmark has dozens of different characters so there is sure to be one you love!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Valdosta, Ga

The Rapunzel itty bitty is probably the cutest little beanie I've seen in a while. It resembles the Disney princess very well and is the perfect stocking stuffer size. It seems to be made very durable and would be the perfect gift for any little girl or Disney fanatic!
Dee C.
Dee C.

This is just too cute! I got it in my #JingleVoxBox and I know a little dog who will love this perfectly sized cuddley toy. Rapunzel is my favorite princess so I was so excited to get her as my character! The fabric is really soft and the colours are so vibrant!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, ny

This repunzel itty bittys by hallmark is absolutely adorable. I have to put it up on a high shelf so the kids will stop trying to confiscate it. They like trying to take it to school with them. Everyone that comes to the house loves it and plays with it.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Clinton Twp, MI

My daughter just loved getting this itty bitty in her stocking. She is a fan of all things disney, all things princess, and any type of mini figure /toy so bonus there. I can see her wanting to collect more! These itty bittys are perfect for any age!
Lissette B.
Lissette B.

Personally, i have never seen the movie tangled so i did not recognize who she was at first until i read the tag. she is super soft and high quality, i will more than likely give to a friend along with a late christmas card lol.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.

OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?

Join Now