Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel uploaded by Karla M.Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel uploaded by Yessenia H.Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel uploaded by Jessica O.See all 127 photos

BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are...Hallmark :3 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim ...I saw that another influenster... 6 Answers
Photos (127)
JILL H.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
Very cute and plush little beanie. Doll is soft and squishy not hard like plastic dolls. The colors and costume are well designed. This would make a great addition to anyone's Disney collection. Hallmark has dozens of different characters so there is sure to be one you love!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
This repunzel itty bittys by hallmark is absolutely adorable. I have to put it up on a high shelf so the kids will stop trying to confiscate it. They like trying to take it to school with them. Everyone that comes to the house loves it and plays with it.
Karla M.
Karla M.
La Junta , CO
I absolutely love this itty bitty! They're so soft but have a little bit of a firm bottom so it stands very easily. The price is a little bit high to the comparable funko POP figures but these are definitely cuter :)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
I was lucky enough to get this beauty in my jingle vox box. these things are adorable and perfect for any age. hallmark did a great job with these and there's so many to choose from.
Iris J.
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a cute toy! It's super soft and plushy; very well made with great quality fabrics! It'd be a perfect little gift for a young one or one of your animals!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Collage station, TX
So adorable I'm gonna tell a secret are the favorite one of my baby but muy baby have tail lol its muy doggy he steal my itty bittys.. so cool
Mikita S.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Im 24 and I absolutely love it!! Its just too cute. Rapunzel is my favorite princess and i just love this itty bitty.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really Love these itty Bittys they are so cute. There's little beads inside they make them really soft.
Yessenia H.
Yessenia H.
Hollywood, FL
Adorable and small. Kids love it! Made a perfect little Christmas gift for my niece.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Hallmark did such an amazing job on Rapunzel!! Love her! She is super adorable !
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?