BY HALLMARK

• OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know th...6 Answers
Francis S.
I received one of these in my voxbox's. Although this review is coming from an adult, I'll keep the opinion of the quality of the product since I can't give the perspective of a child. I am a huge Disney fan so I was surprised I haven't seen the movie Tangled to know this was a character from it. The itty bitty itself is super soft and there are no sharp edges or parts that would hurt a younger child. What I like about the shapes of these (I went to the Hallmark store to check out the rest of the itty bitty selection) is that a younger child can grab the bottom since it's fairly consistent with all of them. The diameter is similar to a bottle. Outside of just for little children, these would also be perfect to mix in a goodie basket especially since they have such a wide variety of characters in their line and are small in size. My store had some of these priced half off so I like that these are offered during a sale as well ($6.50 full price). I will save mine for someone deserving of Princess Rapunzel. I appreciate introducing me to this product to learn about it. Thanks Influenster!
Michelle L.
Hamilton, OH
So when I opened my #jinglevoxbox my cat was watching me the whole time, because he is nosey. I was looking at everything and began taking items out of the box. My cat jumps up on the table and immediately goes for the Rapunzel itty bitty grabs it in his mouth and carries it with him to the floor LOL clearly I'm not the only one who thinks she is adorable.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
I am familiar with this product and already have purchased itty bittys at my local Hallmark store. I love the #collectable aspect of them and that they are a super #soft and #lovable #plush toy for my girls! I have given as gifts in a stocking, in an easter basket, etc. We were happy to add her to our #Disney #Princess itty bitty collection đź’ś
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I received one of these is the JingleVoxBox from influenster. I remember when ittybittys started to gain popularity after webkinz years ago, I never thought it would be so huge. I can't even deny the ultra adorableness of this Rapunzel Ittybittys! We gave it to my 3 year old niece, she considers it the baby Princess because of how tiny!
Michelle C.
I received a repunzel itty bitty by hallmark courtesy of Influenster! This cute little doll is perfect for little bitty hands my daughter just loves her itty bitty! Her face lit up seeing her favorite princess. And her little tiny hand could easy grab her soft fabric. And no buttons so safe for babies no chocking hazards!
Monica L.
I got this to test in my #jinglevoxbox. The fabric is really tough (but super soft). It would be great for babies or older kids, no parts to choke one. Since this one was for a girl and I only have boys, my dog got this one. She is a rough dog and tears everything up within a day. How ever, this lasted her over a week! I will be going to purchase some more for my boys!
Cai W Z.
#JINGLEVOXBOX
#DISNEYFROZENTOY
#INFLUENSTER
#REVIEW

I love this cute little toy. It's so cute and I love to display it on my counter. As people comes they see this cute frozen toy they love to play with it. Even my dog loves it! I try not let him get it for to long since he might break it. Sorry fur child. But this toy is so toy and small that it you put it display somewhere it makes a picture picture.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Itty Bittys are so cute! I received Itty Bitty Rapunzel in my JingleVoxBox and I love it! I leave her on my desk so I can have her right there when I'm getting work done or just hanging out. Tangled was one of my favorite Disney movies so I'm happy Rapunzel but I can't even imagine which one I'd choose if the choice was up to me. I can't wait to go to Hallmark to check all the other itty bittys out! I may have to buy a Chewbacca because I'm a sucker for him
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
I received the Rapunzel Itty Bitty by Hallmark in my Influenster Jingle Voxbox. Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies, and I was very happy to receive her, though my son stole her for his own just a couple days later! He loves her and she seems very well made. She has since joined the ranks of his "snuggle buddies" and I'm already being asked to buy more!
Megan F.
I was so excited to receive this cute little itty bitty in my #jinglevoxbox! I have seen a bunch of different itty bitty characters being a preschool teacher. The little girls in my class love them and collect them all. They are surprisingly soft and are made of good quality. I am planning on giving this one to my niece who just so happens to love the movie tangled!
Caitlin D.
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Sandy R.
OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?