Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel

by Hallmark

#1 in Dolls

OMG where can I get one of these? Are they expensive ?
Has anyone else had their pets claim their itty bittys? I know they aren't intended as pet toys, but my cats LOVE my Olaf.
Start your review of Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel!
Tjuana B.
Reader, WV
This was seriously so adorable! I love this little doll and so did my niece!
This was seriously so adorable! I love this little doll and so did my niece!
Karla  A.
Soquel, CA
I'm in love with my little princess 💕 it's so tiny and will make a great gift for a little girl ☺️
ju M.
Charlotte, NC
Is rapuncel. I like this and a lot, in this app it is incredible I love the products, and I can also find what I am looking for and I would love to be part of your sample campaign I hope you accept me
Michelle L.
Hamilton, OH
Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel uploaded by Michelle L.
So when I opened my #jinglevoxbox my cat was watching me the whole time, because he is nosey. I was looking at everything and began taking items out of the box. My cat jumps up on the table and immediately goes for the Rapunzel itty bitty grabs it in his mouth and carries it with him to the floor LOL clearly I'm not the only one who thinks she is adorable.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Hallmark Itty Bittys Disney Princess Rapunzel uploaded by Becky M.
This is So cute! My granddaughter still likes to play with this! It’s like a cute collectiible!
Catherine M.
My daughter loves the Rapunzel movie. When I got my VoxBox I was so excited to give this to her. She loves it. Its so soft and adorable.
Ashley K.
Clinton Twp, MI
My daughter just loved getting this itty bitty in her stocking. She is a fan of all things disney, all things princess, and any type of mini figure /toy so bonus there. I can see her wanting to collect more! These itty bittys are perfect for any age!
Steffi  R.
Patchogue, NY
Absolutely adorable!! I plan on giving this to my little cousin; I want to get her the whole collection! The Hallmark Itty Bitty dolls are well made & very soft.
Abbi W.
This is one of the cutest things I've received from Influenster! I received it in my Jingle Bell Voxbox.
Brenda  C.
Grove City, OH
My granddaughter absolutely loves Itty Bittys! They are so soft and well constructed. There are so many characters available to collect. This is such a fun activity to do with the grandkids, finding and collecting Itty Bittys!