BY HALLMARK #47 in Party Supplies

Hallmark Party Celebration Balloons.
85% recycled fiber.
©Hallmark Licensing., Inc.
www.hallmark.com.
8 plates.
9 1/4 x 9 1/4 in (23.49 x 23.49 cm). see more...

Abbie C.
Huntington, WV
These are durable enough for all of your summer party or cookout needs. Definitely hold all of the cookout favorites with no problem! Not to mention, how cute are they???? I definitely recommend these adorable staples for any summer food activity!
Natalie B.
I do love these but like any papers plate, they are flimsy. I think it's easier to use normal plates. And I bought it at my local hallmark store in the mall or at party city!
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
These are great! I love how sturdy and liquid resistant these are. Used these plates at my son's birthday, and there wasn't a single cake spill due to flimsy plates!
Mahogany J.
Oakland, CA
Very surprised at how well these plates held up when the messiest of food was placed on them! My family had a backyard party and these plates did not disappoint!
Cristi J.
richmond, VA
These are nice quality paper plates with a cute design. They aren't too expensive and go well with any party theme. Regular paper plates can get all soggy and flimsy but these are pretty sturdy.
Shana F.
Monroe, MI
I love theses paper plates I use them all the time like when I'm having gest over for a backyard get together they work great and are pretty big to
Emily S.
Madera, CA
Great party plates, held up great for cake and ice cream with a bunch of toddlers. Always great products from Hallmark
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I have used these plates before. they are fairly sturdy to hold the food . ti liked the balloons that are on the plate as the design. i would diffidently buy these again. i bought these at a hallmark store. the price was good. it was with in my budget.