BY HALLMARK

• Does everyone get friendly service at their hallmark store? 8 Answers
  • I Love Hallmark Cards! When you Buy a card Do you look for the Ha...7 Answers
  • Does Hallmark have a lot of variety to choose from? 3 Answers
Hallmark
  • "A card for every occasion, i looked everywhere to find a card for my husband on our wedding day, and i couldn't find any that said " to my groom" but i finally found some made my hallmark" in 20 reviews
  • "They have so many cards and I always find more than I went in to buy here.I love that they are dedicated to making people happy and you can always find a cute little gift especially during the holidays." in 20 reviews
  • "Not only do they have a great selection of cards and gifts but they remember me and my daughter every time we come in there and always have a little something special for my daughter." in 17 reviews
  • "Hallmark use to be good but recently all their greeting cards have either been stupid, nasty, raunchy or just plain inappropriate." in 10 reviews
  • "Sure they are a little pricey but I didn't mind because the quality and uniqueness of the items made up for it." in 10 reviews
Nadira B.
Brooklyn, NY
Always on point, cards are a bit expensive, but very beautiful! Decided to send all my friends abroad holiday cards this year! I can recommend hallmark cards! Hallmark 16-Count Diecut Candy Cane Boxed Holiday Cards, Black
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
My son was born this year & is celebrating his first Christmas. I looked in 3 different stores & was unable to find a single baby's first Christmas ornament. I turned to Hallmark & was able to look through various ornaments until I found his perfect one. I'm thrilled & thankful.
Kelsey T.
San Jose , CA
Sometimes I forget that Hallmark stores exist. They can be a little more pricier, but they a great place to stop for wrapping, cards and little memorable presents.
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
As a gift-wrapping freak who has tried all manner of wrapping paper, I can say Hallmark's is the best available. I love that the guiding lines keep me even and from wasting paper, and it is so easy to cut through. My family also loves buying Hallmark Keepsake Frosty Friends every Christmas. Hallmark makes our holidays happier!
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I love Hallmark! The only thing that I don't like about the company is how expensive their things are in the store, and for the price of a card. However, they do have cards for literally EVERY occasion, and for any holiday you could possibly think of. They even have cards for your best friend's uncle's cousin's dad. Lol. If there's a distant relative you can think of, they probably have a card for that too.
Jamie W.
This place is mad expensive. They do have many nice selections of cards but so pricey. The cards are cute, but the price is not what i expect. I rather make my own cards and I do get crafty when I want to be. The highest for a card I ever bought was $6.99. Pretty ridiculous.. like what? I buy other things in here like plushies they sell for a pretty fair price.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Hallmark is my go to when I need a beautifully composed or funny greeting card. I is usually pick them up at my store. They are affordable and always standout with plenty to choose from. I love their ornamental gifts as well.
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
I love hallmark products! From cards to Christmas ornaments! For as long as I can remember hallmark has been a big part of my life! Every birthday card I have is from hallmark! There are so many memories they have helped me share
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
My favorite store to get cards or anything sentimental really. They have adorable figurines; cartoons like Mickey, poop bear, the princesses. They have angels and animals. And I love their cards, always have something for every occasion that fits the person to a T. Can be pricey at times but I like them a lot.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
Hallmark is such a great company! I usually go to them to buy cards for special occasions. The cards are always so cute and has a wide selection to choose from. However, I definitely think that they are more pricier than other card brands. Depending on what kind of card you are looking for, these are worth the money!
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
What do you enjoy most about hallmark?
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
What is your favorite card to shop for?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Do they ever have coupons?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do u like te home decor they sell
Shawna G.
How often to you actually go into a Hallmark Store and not just a Hallmark isle in another store?