BY HALLE BERRY PURE ORCHID

Floral Fragrance Launched By: The Design House of Halle Berry 2 Year Introduced: 2010 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear This fragrance has a blend of amalfi lemon, papaya, cactus, star anise, orchid, blackberry, patchouli, tonka bean, and sequoia. see more...

theRealShakyla ♡.
Southaven
Purchased at: Macy's
Hallllllllleeeeeeee 💘 This best perfume I’ve ever purchased! Omg, date night with this on you’re definitely going to come to a happy ending. Whenever I wear this perfume, attract a lot of attention. People want to know what it is, where’d I get it from, how much it costs. ✨✨
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
This perfume is the best. I get complimented on it every time I wear it. It smells very fresh and clean. I've repurchased several times. My boyfriend just bought me another for Christmas, as I guess it's now become my signature scent.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
This perfume smells so good. It is something that has a lighter scent that I can put on everyday. The scent is able to last all day which is a plus because not all scents lasts throughout the day.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
The bottle is large for perfume, so it lasts forever, and smells so good. My husband enjoys the smell too. I only use it for special occasions, and it makes the occasion extra-special!
Abbie S.
Newport, VT
This is my go to fragrance. I am absolutely in love with it. Whenever I want to feel good about myself, this is what I put on.
Vanessa G.
Midland, TX
This perfume smells great it last all day. It is very overwhelming at first but its a great perfume
Danielle B.
Edmonton
Definitely one of my favourite perfumes, I received it as a gift from my sister and its been a staple in my collection. Its a fresh and clean scent and works perfectly for the summer time.
Kathryn O.
Rodney
Love this perfume! It was given to my daughter as a christmas gift and she used it all up. Haven't replaced it yet as it was quite expensive!
Suvi V.
Toronto, Ontario
This is one of the first fragrance i fell in love with. Its simply amazing. It just enough not too much or too little