BY HALLE BERRY

Halle Pure Orchid Fragrance: A floral woody fragrance Expresses each woman's unique intrigue and sensuality Head notes: Italian lemon, papaya nectar fizz, and jungle cactus flower Heart Notes: Masdevallia orchid, blackberry creme concentre base notes: giant sequoia, patchouli leaf, and tonka bean see more...

• I would love to try this product. Does not smell good?2 Answers
  • Is this a lasting not very strong smell haven't tried 1 Answers
Jenelle S.
Would really like to try this my cousin got it and I just love the small of it she also love it. It's not to strong of a smell it's just right.
myrka v.
Came across this perfume decided to test it out & I fell in love with it...cute packaging, nice long lasting scent. would purchase again!!
Hannah D.
This stuff smells AMAZING. But I will say it's not super long lasting. If it's your first time looking at perfume this is a good soft one.
Whitney C.
Linwood, NC
One of my favorite Halle Berry collections, wear it daily. Great for school and work. Has such a Light/Fresh girly smell.
Aisley D.
This perfume smells so bomb. It literally smells like berries and flowers and you totally should try it if you haven't
Sandra R.
Provo, UT
Got this as a gift and I love this scent, I Love sweet fragrances! Lasted all day very affordable!
Virginia F.
I love it I use it all the time it was a Birthday gift ever since it's my favorite
Amarylis S.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love the scent! Super sweet! Lasts all day and you don't have to put much of it!
Kelly S.
London, ON
This is one of the best smellselection that I have ever had and have restocked a few times. It's totally worth the price sine a little goes along way but it does go on sale sometimes which is when you should stalk up or buy one for a friend since they will love it too.
Jc M.
Lovely smelling, long lasting perfume, the bottle is very pretty, it competes with other perfumes out there!
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
I would love to try this product. Does not smell good?
Bobbie N.
Chillicothe, OH
Is this a lasting not very strong smell haven't tried