BY HALLE BERRY

Halle Pure Orchid Fragrance: A floral woody fragrance Expresses each woman's unique intrigue and sensuality Head notes: Italian lemon, papaya nectar fizz, and jungle cactus flower Heart Notes: Masdevallia orchid, blackberry creme concentre base notes: giant sequoia, patchouli leaf, and tonka bean see more...

• I would love to try this product. Does not smell good?2 Answers
  • Is this a lasting not very strong smell haven't tried 1 Answers
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has a classic scent, it’s floral yet slightly woody at the same time. It mixes perfectly with my body’s chemistry making it a nice subtle perfume that isn’t overpowering at all. The packing is also a cute purple color which I love
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
I believe I got this as a gift forever ago from a relative. I was like "oh...thanks" and wasn't very excited. But I can safely say now that it's a great scent. I get comments and questions about it every time I wear it.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
this used to always be my moms scent, I'd sometimes spritz a tiny squirt on my wrist as a kid when she wasn't looking because it smelled amazing. i definitely would recommend this to any beauty guru, it seriously smells so stinking good. 5 stars
Nikky S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got This Fragrance As A Gift. This Smells Amazing. Love The Color. It Smells Sweet & Sexy. It's Perfect For The Night Out. It's One Of Those Fragrances That Once You Smell It, It Will Be Impossible To Forget. It Smells That Good.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bottle is not bulky, the smell is not strong and smells so good. I would say try it once and see if you like it if you're Inna rush to buy a perfume.
Whitney C.
Linwood, NC
One of my favorite Halle Berry collections, wear it daily. Great for school and work. Has such a Light/Fresh girly smell.
Virginia F.
I love it I use it all the time it was a Birthday gift ever since it's my favorite
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I received this as a gift & wasn't sure I would like it because I'm not a fan of the orchid scent. But I was wrong! This is such a light & fresh scent. I love to wear it every day.
Meg M.
I first purchased this my senior year near the end of fall/beginning of the holiday season. I got tons of compliments. It is not an over powering or fruity smell but instead a very mellow scent. Fitting my style, now every time that time of year comes around I wear this perfume.
Hannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells AMAZING. But I will say it's not super long lasting. If it's your first time looking at perfume this is a good soft one.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product. Does not smell good?
Bobbie N.
Chillicothe, OH
Is this a lasting not very strong smell haven't tried