BY HALLE BERRY

Halle Pure Orchid Fragrance: A floral woody fragrance Expresses each woman's unique intrigue and sensuality Head notes: Italian lemon, papaya nectar fizz, and jungle cactus flower Heart Notes: Masdevallia orchid, blackberry creme concentre base notes: giant sequoia, patchouli leaf, and tonka bean see more...

• I would love to try this product. Does not smell good?2 Answers
  • Is this a lasting not very strong smell haven't tried 1 Answers
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This perfume has a classic scent, it’s floral yet slightly woody at the same time. It mixes perfectly with my body’s chemistry making it a nice subtle perfume that isn’t overpowering at all. The packing is also a cute purple color which I love
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
this used to always be my moms scent, I'd sometimes spritz a tiny squirt on my wrist as a kid when she wasn't looking because it smelled amazing. i definitely would recommend this to any beauty guru, it seriously smells so stinking good. 5 stars
Nikky S.
Got This Fragrance As A Gift. This Smells Amazing. Love The Color. It Smells Sweet & Sexy. It's Perfect For The Night Out. It's One Of Those Fragrances That Once You Smell It, It Will Be Impossible To Forget. It Smells That Good.
Meg M.
I first purchased this my senior year near the end of fall/beginning of the holiday season. I got tons of compliments. It is not an over powering or fruity smell but instead a very mellow scent. Fitting my style, now every time that time of year comes around I wear this perfume.
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
I believe I got this as a gift forever ago from a relative. I was like "oh...thanks" and wasn't very excited. But I can safely say now that it's a great scent. I get comments and questions about it every time I wear it.
Samantha P.
This fragrance is a classic. It's been a favorite forever. Granted, the brown version was always my first choice for YEARS, but this one is a close second. Smells niccccce.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I received this as a gift & wasn't sure I would like it because I'm not a fan of the orchid scent. But I was wrong! This is such a light & fresh scent. I love to wear it every day.
Maria S.
I admit, I only got it because I love Halle Berry. But I ended up loving the scent too. I thought I'd give it a try and I just love the smell so much. It is not too strong and I can wear it everywhere, love it!
Nina G.
The bottle is not bulky, the smell is not strong and smells so good. I would say try it once and see if you like it if you're Inna rush to buy a perfume.
Jenelle S.
Would really like to try this my cousin got it and I just love the small of it she also love it. It's not to strong of a smell it's just right.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
I would love to try this product. Does not smell good?
Bobbie N.
Chillicothe, OH
Is this a lasting not very strong smell haven't tried