Halle Berry 3.4 oz Halle uploaded by Linh B.

BY HALLE BERRY

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray. Halle Perfume by Halle Berry Oscar winner actress and celebrity halle berry loves perfume and was tired of mixing other fragrances so she created her own. This floral woody scent took two years to create with stars fig and mimosa her favorite notes. This is a casual breezy and sensous fragrance. see more...

Linh B.
Linh B.
I really like this perfume, it has a very nice addictive scent to it! The bottle is very simple and sleek and is a very nice room decor!! Overall I really like it!!
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
The is my apsolutely favorite summer perfume! The scent is light yet warm with sensual undertones. The packaging is gorgeous and modern looking. Also the product comes in a great quantity at an affordable price. You can pick this up at any retail store such as CVS or Target. This scent is my ultimate summer must have for a sexy date night out or a casual lunch with the girls! #beachbashcontest #influenster
Addie B.
Addie B.
This is my favorite perfume. The first time I wore it I was mesmerized. Both my mom and I always stock up on it so I never run out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It is a very sweet scent.