BY HALIBORANGE

Bea H.
Nottingham
Obviously it is hard to tell if a vitamin is working, but these taste nice I guess, and I hardly ever get colds so I suppose they work. They are quite affordable as well, and I would recommend to people who like the taste of oranges:)
Anaya N.
Princes Town
Haliborange Kids Multivitamin Fruit Softies is an excellent way to get children to have their vitamins on a daily basis. My younger cousins as well as my brother, do take these vitamins and as they are somewhat 'candy like' in appearance and taste, it allows them to have their proper intake of the nutrients without much fuss.
Sarah A.
United Kingdom
They look really fun and friendly, and the children I shared them with loved the fact that they looked like sweets. This made them no problem to get them to eat them and I love the benefits that you get from just one softie. They are nice and chewy - if you like that and they are decently priced for the amount.
Alia S.
Sooo yummy :) can't wait to buy my next bunch. Sometimes the after taste can be off but still nice