BeautyFaceFacial Skincarehalf moon eyes
Dragon Fruit Pore Pack (pack of 3)

Half Moon Eyes Dragon Fruit Pore Pack (pack of 3)

by half moon eyes

PINK FRUITY Wash-off Mask Pack contains Dragonfruit extract. Dragonfruit are known to have a high water content and is rich in polysaccharides which are known as an effective skin tightening agent. This mask pack has exfoliating particles that cleans pores. It leaves the skin moisturized even after rinsing. It's a multi-function wash-off mask that locks in moisture and only removes dirt without drying out the skin. Its tingly sensation and cooling effect reduce and tighten visible pores and brings out a healthy perfect skin.

PINK FRUITY Dragonfruit Wash-off Mask Pack, Vitamin B, C, E, Collagen, prevents skin aging, antioxidant, pore tightening, cooling effect, hydration, nourishment, moisture and sebum removal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Half Moon Eyes Dragon Fruit Pore Pack (pack of 3)!
Tessa L.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a nourishing mask and a great exfoliator! The smell is really unique and pleasant, and I like that this exfoliates without being too rough on my skin. My only complaint is I wish it came in a tube because each packet is good for about two uses but it starts to dry out.

Looking for your answer?