Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song

by half caked

Our Lip Fondants go on with a mousse-like texture and dry completely matte. For best wear, make sure lips are exfoliated & hydrated. Apply a thin coat (our formula is creamy, so don't load up on it) & allow it to dry down completely. Only add...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song!
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by Rachel  C.
Wasn’t in love with this product. It’s a matte lip and it was pretty drying. Definitely doesn’t look great if your lips are already chapped. Have to put on a few layers to make sure the lip is covered completely. It does have a nice scent.
Miranda L.
Woodlawn, IL
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by Miranda L.
This color is very pretty. It wasn't too drying and was pretty comfortable on for being a matte liquid lipstick. The picture doesn't show how matte it is very well because I took it right after applying it before it dried. I lost the other picture after it dried. It also has the type of applicator that i like. It lasted for awhile throughout the day. It smells good, but it tastes gross. The packaging is cute. I would probably buy other colors to try. Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by Becky F.
this lippie is so pretty, its long wearing , not sticky at all and dries very fast, I would recommend you giving this a try if you've never tried it, you are definitely missing out.
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by Alla B.
Love this brand. Love the quality of the lipsticks. They give you a matte finish and stay on for hours. Easy to apply the applicator is awesome
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,602 reviews
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by DINA H.
This is the correct product, but the color that I am wearing is called semi charmed. To be honest, this is the first time that I noticed that it’s a lip foundation. I have never heard of such a thing. However… I really love this! The color is perfect, it’s very creamy and hydrated and the staying power is pretty good. If you like the shine, which I do, I apply every couple of hours. I would definitely recommend this. I am so sorry about the wacky picture. It’s my new so called selfy taker. 😬
Kim H.
Dalton, GA
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by Kim H.
I was shocked with how comfortable this felt and smooth it was going on. It is the perfect nude for me to add just a small hint of color. I don't know how I never heard of these before now as now I'm going to be constantly using this shade every day. I definitely recommend trying half caked. They smell delicious and stay matte and aren't sticky or drying.
Josephine A.
North Bend, WA
Omg the best natural color ever for my lips. I don’t really wear lipstick ever, but when I tried this in a lip trio I got from Boxycharm, these lip fondants are really good and last long too.
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,271 reviews
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
The Half Caked gloss in “Slight Work” is such a great gloss to put on! The scent is sweet and it’s super moisturizing. It’s good to use by itself or as a lip topper for extra shine. I want to get more products from this company based on how much I love this one. I definitely recommend this lip gloss!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,269 reviews
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by Christina G.
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by Christina G.
Really love ❤️ this 3pc set I got called games changer I love the packaging it’s really cute 🥰 and all three colors are gorgeous this one being one of the three very comfortable on the lips it smells like cake 🧁 and once it dries it’s there for a long time it’s matte so maybe top with a gloss but it’s beautiful and I definitely recommend them
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Half Caked Lip Fondant - Theme Song uploaded by Candace K.
I received this in my #boxycharm . I don't  really like this Half Caked brand👎. The color itself is very pretty though. The color is a Nude Mauve color. The lip fondant smells like burnt birthday cake which I find gross, I don't like scented lipstick. Also, it is NOT long lasting/transfer proof like it claims to be 😡. Once it dries it leaves like an UNPLEASANT sticky gritty feeling on my lips ☹Super cute packaging though 😀

Looking for your answer?