BeautyLipLip Makeupcaked makeup llc
Half Caked Lip Fondant GIRL CRUSH 014 fl oz

Half Caked Lip Fondant GIRL CRUSH 0.14 fl oz

by caked makeup llc

It’s long-lasting, non-drying, buildable, and smudge-proof—everything we look for in a matte lip color. The mousse-like texture goes on smooth and feels so light on your lips.

Girl Crush is a red-orange shade; cruelty-free and 100% vegan; 4 ml / 0.14 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Half Caked Lip Fondant GIRL CRUSH 0.14 fl oz!
Kathrina  S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Half Caked Lip Fondant GIRL CRUSH 0.14 fl oz uploaded by Kathrina  S.
This is my go to red liquid lipstick. It applies with full coverage in just 2 coats and the color lasts all day (as long as you aren’t eating greasy food). The color is beautiful and the packaging is really cute.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Half Caked Lip Fondant GIRL CRUSH 0.14 fl oz uploaded by Cindy S.
amazing, I really like that lipstick, the red is too intense I only use it for the night but still it's very good, when you put it on it stays dry, it's matte, and it has too much digestion, it's super difficult to remove, in case of you want to remove it, but it is very durable ♥️
Angela L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Half Caked Lip Fondant GIRL CRUSH 0.14 fl oz uploaded by Angela L.
UGH....this review pains me. I wanted to fall in love with this lipstick. I really did! The color is to die for. I love that velvety matte finish. The coverage is amazing. It smells like heaven. HOWEVER....this is where we are after 1 hour of wear, no eating or drinking. I licked my lips 1x and the color immediately flaked off. Trés triste, mes amis!
Jenni G.
Toano, VA
I got this liquid lip a while back in My Ipsy Bag. I really love the formula of the lip fondants. They’re really smooth upon application and feels almost like there is nothing on the lips. It is a very comfortable formula. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because the smell reminds me of 🖍 Crayons. It’s a tad sticky and drying on the lips but that is to be expected. I don’t really think the color alone suits me that much because it’s too orangey pink for my liking. Overall, the formula is very nice and comfortable.
Kendall  D.
Seminole, OK
Half Caked Lip Fondant GIRL CRUSH 0.14 fl oz uploaded by Kendall  D.
This is a really pretty lipstick. It is a light formula and doesn’t transfer. It does not have a fragrance. It is opaque
Sarah M.
De Soto, KS
My favorite liquid lipsticks!! They are a little drying, but it is worth it for the pigment, long lasting, and transfer proof lipstick! I usually just use a lip balm under to help. It has the best applicator, which I never have problems with. I highly recommend these lipsticks!
member-336d7
I really did love the color and texture it made to my lips do recommend it being a must try forsure the color was also just as beautiful as the application of the lippie

Looking for your answer?