BY NONE

Personnel: Lzzy Hale (vocals, guitar); Joe Hottinger (guitar); Arejay Hale (drums).Photographers: Alex Kirzhner; Meredith Truax; Kari Culver; Noa Griffel; Amanda Retotar. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I cant get enough of Lizzys voice." in 1 review
Samantha S.
I didn't see them in philly however I have been to a concert of theirs and they are amazing!!!! Not everyone is as good live as they are in the studio but Halestorm is! And they also know how to put on a show! Love them:)
Tara M.
Dayton, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think that way more people need to know about this band. i love how authentic they are and how they bring something different to the table than some other bands that kind of all sound the same. I love how edgy they are check them out you will not be disappointed.
Jackie B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This band just rocks! Lzzy is such a great singer and her brother really is an amazing drummer! If you want to see an amazing live show definitely go and see them! The drum solo was absolutely stunning and you can see him play with 3 foot drum sticks it's just insane!!!
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love halestorm. I was at this show they definitely rocked the house can't wait to see them again.her voice is amazing! They sound great live! Can't wait to see them again.
rachel m.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I did not see them in philly but in Cleveland and they were amazing. I swear her vocals were better in person than on CD. And their drummer rocked on his drum solo.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Halestorm! I love the fact that they have a female lead singer as well. I love the rock and rawness and realness of their unique sound. This whole band rocks and i really want to see them soon.!
Jennifer F.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Them live is amazing and to know own a CD of them live is even better. They are just as good. I cant get enough of Lizzys voice. Cant wait to hear more from the band
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ
Legit love Halestrorm! One of the few bands that I listen to where I will actually go to the store and physically buy the entire album! Lzzy Hale's voice is tremendous!
Mandy R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am happy that this band is getting more and more recognition every day. They truly deserve it and just have an all around great sound. Love this.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My boyfriend showed my Halestorm and I fell in love. The radio station in my town plays them all the time and easily becoming a favorite.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How would you rate them on a scale of 1-10 and why?
Payal P.
How is it?
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What band would compare them to? I just heard a song from them today and I do t k ow much C about them but it was good!