Haldirams samosa 200g uploaded by Mllisan L.

BY HALDIRAMS

💘Sana R.
I love these! It’s sooo freaking good! I would highly suggest this to all ! It’s taste amazing and lasts forever ! It has a zipper to so it will be fresh!
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
I love samosa. My favorite snack ever. These are good but not as good as home made. Still will help my craving when I'm lazy to make.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
I tried these at a friend of mine and I fell in love!! Very easy to make and very delicious!
Nishtha G.
My favorite snack!!! I love cooking but I am not able to make samosa with perfection.. so I always go and buy HALDIRAM( well known brand)samosa from market, taste so good 😋. Ready to eat
Palak K.
San Francisco, CA
Samosas are the best snack ever and when they are from Haldirams, you just know that they are going to be extremely good in both, quality and taste. Making samosas at home can consume a lot of your time so these save all that time also. ❤️
ruhi s.
mississauga, ontario
They are awesome. we bring them home for snacks and they are very delicious and not that heavy. yummy to eat and use as a snack.
Mllisan L.
Amanzimtoti warner beach
I love samosa's so much its soo delicuos nice snack for special ocations and just a nice meal at home
Just sooo yummm♡♡♡
Danielle G.
Where can you buy these??
Bianca B.
Is this like a pastry snack
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
What can you accompany this with in a dish ?
Shelley  T.