Halaleveryday Raw African Black Soap from Ghana 1 Lb uploaded by Krysteena L.Halaleveryday Raw African Black Soap from Ghana 1 Lb uploaded by Malinda S.Halaleveryday Raw African Black Soap from Ghana 1 Lb uploaded by Kimberly E.

BY HALALEVERYDAY

Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always keep raw African black soap on hand. 1lb is very affordable in Amazon and I've had mine for about a year and still have a large quantity left and I use it consistently. This has so many benefits for skin and hair as well. It's not hard like a typical bar of soap but more on the soft side, so it's easy to break off just a little Chunks a time as my facial soap (I store it in a dry, travel soap container) I also make an amazing clarifying shampoo with this and you don't need any other soap base besides this.. The other ingredients must people probably have on hand. Just a few cautions : when using to wash face.. Use hands only... DO NOT use a wash cloth or any cleansing tool or it will be VERY abrasive and it will be uncomfortable.. Cute too is raw corn, it has particles of what feels like pieces of a twig or something. Wash very gently.. You will feel the exfoliation properties and at first maybe a very light singing sensation. Avoid getting in eyes at all costs or you'll regret it for a while, each your hands after handling this soap.. You don't want to accidentally get in eyes or touch your children, etc and risk getting it in theirs. Make sure Abby loose chunks you break off are stored in a DRY clean container, ziploc bag, or whatever you have on hand, due to its consistency, if it's put on a most of at storage, it will easily dissolve and become VERY sticky. It is one of my most favorite random finds. After reading up on it, I couldn't believe how beneficial it is in so many ways. I use it on my face 1-2 times a week for a year now and my skin is basically flawless, bright, even tone, and noticeably decreased signs of aging. And it had helped to make my hair so much stronger, healthier and really cleans your scalp properly. I know they still this on ornate bat's with other ingredients but I 6 don't think it gets any better than in raw form. I highly recommend to skin care junkies like myself!
Liane C.
Provo, UT
I bought the 1 pound bar on Amazon for fairly cheap, around $10 I believe. I read tons of reviews and did lots of research on African black soap and how great it is for skin so I decided to give it a try. My acne has only gotten worse since high school, so I was really hoping this soap would work for me, but it didn't. I used this for 2 weeks and then had to stop because my skin had so much texture that it never had before, and I was also breaking out more often. This soap dried out my skin as well. I also don't have sensitive skin so I'm not sure if I had some sort of allergic reaction to it or anything. I also wasn't too fond of the smell, but that could just be personal preference.
Krysteena L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this soap. I get it in a liqiud form because i hate digging im the jar. I have acne pone oily skin. This works wonders for my face breakouts when its that time of the month. Its great for body ance. I see my ance scares fading and when i get new pimples it drys ot up after use and its gone the next morning. This stuff is the best. I use it for my face and body.
Mariana R.
Cicero, IL
Helps with my cystic and hormonal acne so much! It also makes my skin feel so smooth. It feels kind of drying to me after washing it off but moisturizer helps. I love this and it helps with back acne too.
Kimberly E.
Miami , FL
Love this so great on my skin has really helped me clear my full body i had acne on my arm always us oil after it is drying i like the natural smell it didn't bother me even while pregnant i do recommend this its heaven sent❤️💆🏼
Rebekah K.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite beauty cleansing product hands down! Black soap is perfect for my skin because it is acne-prone and very oily. Also, it's great for dark spots and clearing up body acne as well. Black soap is cheaper when bought in big bulks online. I have been using this black soap for over a year and this is the only face washing product I use.
Bernida K.
Madison, MS
One would wonder where this product has been all of my natural born life . I have looked for a product that help ease the frustration of the adult acne I have . Or should I say ease the symptoms of having skin that does just what it wants to DAILY . I not only use this product on my face , but I also use it on my body . I just love!! It cleans my body without any reside . Sometimes you can even hear the "squeak" sound. AAAHHHH , perfect ! This soap lathers wonderfully . The old acne scars are fading away , my pores are smaller , my skin accepts the moisturizer that I put on it & because of it's anti-bacterial properties it is helping me fight future acne breakouts. This soap is amazing & I can't see myself living without it .
Angela B.
Ewa Beach, HI
I have fallen in love with raw African black soap. I started selling this soap because I saw so many posts about it. It works with every skin type. I have a combination of oily and dry. I break out very often and have those ugly acne scars and large pores. Within a few days, you will see the most amazing results. You can through out those expensive face washes and such. I use this twice a day. Depending on your skin type, your face can dry up. Use a good moisturizer after washing your face if it happens. If you face is dry and you don't treat it with a good moisturizer, your face will break out because it's dry and your face will be forced to make oil to balance the dryness of your skin. Your acne scars will fade faster than those acne creams. I highly recommend this product for everyone else to try out.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Raw African Black Soap from Ghana is my secret weapon!! It's great for so many things that you can't help but love it. I have mildly sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and large pores, plus I suffer from hormonal acne due to PCOS. So yes, I have issues! This soap helps with ALL of those issues though. It's great for breakouts, it helps to keep my pores clean and tighten then, it helps to lighten dark spots and brightens my complexion and it's very gentle. I've shared part of my bar with my aunt and she loves it too! I use it just once a day (at night before bed) and use a dedicated acne cleanser in the mornings. Just that one time a day is good enough to see amazing results.
Anin J.
Love this stuff so much I no longer use my philosophy purity face wash anymore. I have very sensitive skin and it has help reduced my redness and irritated skin. It is quite drying ( depending on your skin type) so moisturize and try not to use it daily if you find that happening. Although my skin is sensitive I am able to still use it daily, but everyone is different. It takes off my makeup wonderfully and my skin feels so clean too ( with no after residue feel). I recommended this product to 3 of my co-workers and they love the results and cleanliness it has given them ( they all have different skin types).
how does this cost /
taylor b.
What is this? what are it's benefits?