Halaleveryday Raw African Black Soap from Ghana 1 Lb uploaded by Kimberly E.Halaleveryday Raw African Black Soap from Ghana 1 Lb uploaded by Malinda S.

BY HALALEVERYDAY

Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I always keep this in my house. It's the perfect soap for any skin. It's not drying, doesn't cause break outs, it's great for scars or blemishes. Perfect for newborn baby skin. I mean the list goes on. There are so many benefits to using this soap. You can find it in bulk on Amazon. The price is affordable. Give it a try, you will see a difference.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ
I'm Ghanaian and I tried this when I started getting bad acne and it helped clear my face really good and it's long lasting to and it's good for you skin. You can get in Ghana and other African markets I'm sure I recommend it I love it even African pure Shea butter is good too 🇬🇭 you'll love this stuff won't let you down.
Kiera M.
Gadsden, AL
This black soap is my go to for skin problems bad break out dry skin whatever it works wonders on not just my skin but my baby he just turned 1 so it's not to harsh or anything for him he has eczema and it's helped a lot with it so I always keep this in the house.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I always keep raw African black soap on hand. 1lb is very affordable in Amazon and I've had mine for about a year and still have a large quantity left and I use it consistently. This has so many benefits for skin and hair as well. It's not hard like a typical bar of soap but more on the soft side, so it's easy to break off just a little Chunks a time as my facial soap (I store it in a dry, travel soap container) I also make an amazing clarifying shampoo with this and you don't need any other soap base besides this.. The other ingredients must people probably have on hand. Just a few cautions : when using to wash face.. Use hands only... DO NOT use a wash cloth or any cleansing tool or it will be VERY abrasive and it will be uncomfortable.. Cute too is raw corn, it has particles of what feels like pieces of a twig or something. Wash very gently.. You will feel the exfoliation properties and at first maybe a very light singing sensation. Avoid getting in eyes at all costs or you'll regret it for a while, each your hands after handling this soap.. You don't want to accidentally get in eyes or touch your children, etc and risk getting it in theirs. Make sure Abby loose chunks you break off are stored in a DRY clean container, ziploc bag, or whatever you have on hand, due to its consistency, if it's put on a most of at storage, it will easily dissolve and become VERY sticky. It is one of my most favorite random finds. After reading up on it, I couldn't believe how beneficial it is in so many ways. I use it on my face 1-2 times a week for a year now and my skin is basically flawless, bright, even tone, and noticeably decreased signs of aging. And it had helped to make my hair so much stronger, healthier and really cleans your scalp properly. I know they still this on ornate bat's with other ingredients but I 6 don't think it gets any better than in raw form. I highly recommend to skin care junkies like myself!
Rebekah K.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Favorite beauty cleansing product hands down! Black soap is perfect for my skin because it is acne-prone and very oily. Also, it's great for dark spots and clearing up body acne as well. Black soap is cheaper when bought in big bulks online. I have been using this black soap for over a year and this is the only face washing product I use.
Alexandria W.
Columbia
It worked well for keeping my face clean but I do have sensitive skin and eczema and I tried washing my body with it and when I got out of the shower my skin was irritated on my neck, back and arms and burning sensation. For anyone who have eczema it is possible that this will happen.
Bernida K.
Jackson, MS
One would wonder where this product has been all of my natural born life . I have looked for a product that help ease the frustration of the adult acne I have . Or should I say ease the symptoms of having skin that does just what it wants to DAILY . I not only use this product on my face , but I also use it on my body . I just love!! It cleans my body without any reside . Sometimes you can even hear the "squeak" sound. AAAHHHH , perfect ! This soap lathers wonderfully . The old acne scars are fading away , my pores are smaller , my skin accepts the moisturizer that I put on it & because of it's anti-bacterial properties it is helping me fight future acne breakouts. This soap is amazing & I can't see myself living without it .
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Raw African Black Soap from Ghana is my secret weapon!! It's great for so many things that you can't help but love it. I have mildly sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and large pores, plus I suffer from hormonal acne due to PCOS. So yes, I have issues! This soap helps with ALL of those issues though. It's great for breakouts, it helps to keep my pores clean and tighten then, it helps to lighten dark spots and brightens my complexion and it's very gentle. I've shared part of my bar with my aunt and she loves it too! I use it just once a day (at night before bed) and use a dedicated acne cleanser in the mornings. Just that one time a day is good enough to see amazing results.
Chantel H.
Seffner, FL
People have used black soap for generations and rightfully so. Black soap leaves my face looking super clean and clear. Black soap can also be used in your hair but understand it will strip your hair of natural oils, so you will have to add moisture when you are done.
Anin J.
Love this stuff so much I no longer use my philosophy purity face wash anymore. I have very sensitive skin and it has help reduced my redness and irritated skin. It is quite drying ( depending on your skin type) so moisturize and try not to use it daily if you find that happening. Although my skin is sensitive I am able to still use it daily, but everyone is different. It takes off my makeup wonderfully and my skin feels so clean too ( with no after residue feel). I recommended this product to 3 of my co-workers and they love the results and cleanliness it has given them ( they all have different skin types).
taylor b.
What is this? what are it's benefits?