BY HALAL EVERYDAY

Nancy X.
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
Love this soap! I've been dealing with cystic acne and its scarring. I looked up so many things to try and gave this a shot. It definitely helped soften my skin, diminish the appearance of acne scars and dried the cystic acne.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I hard about this stuff Imma look more into to see what else it does for me so far so good
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
This stuff is great! Ran into an African stand in my local mall (Willow Grove) and stopped to look around at the different soaps. Normally, I go for the Nubian Heritage brand of African Black Soap but I was in dire need of some more so I just grabbed this brand. It works fabulously. The bar of soap is generally larger than that of the Nubian Heritage one. With the combination of this soap and lavendar oil, my face has never been clearer and smoothr in my life. I seriously suggest this (or any) brand of natural African Black Soap if you struggle from acne, and especially acne scarring.
Sarah N.