BY HAL LEONARD

Features 72 classic songs from 71 movies: And All That Jazz - Breakaway - The English Patient - A Hard Day's Night - I Walk the Line - Learn to Be Lonely - The Medallion Calls - My Heart Will Go On - On Golden Pond - Seasons of Love - The Thing You Do! - Uninvited - You've Got a Friend in Me and more. Songlist: All For Love America And All That Jazz Back To The Future Beauty And The Beast Blaze Of Glory Breakaway Candle On The Water Change The World Cinema Paradiso Cole's Song Colors Of The Wind Do You Know Where You're Going To? Driving Miss Daisy Endless Love The English Patient Theme From E.T. (The Extra-Terrestrial) Exhale (Shoop Shoop) Eye Of The Tiger Flashdance. What A Feeling For All We Know For The First Time Go The Distance A Hard Day's Night I Finally Found Someone I Say A Little Prayer I Walk The Line I Will Follow Him (I Will Follow You) If We Hold On Together It Might As Well Be Spring Theme From 'Jaws' Jessica's Theme (Breaking In The Colt) The John Dunbar Theme Journey To The Past Kokomo Last Of The Mohicans (Main Theme) Learn To Be Lonely Let The River Run Let's Get Together Let's Hear It For The Boy A Man And A Woman (Un Homme Et Une Femme) The Medallion Calls More (Ti Guarderò Nel Cuore) The Music Of Goodbye My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From 'Titanic') Never On Sunday On Golden Pond Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be) The Rainbow Connection Seasons Of Love Separate Lives Someday Somewhere In My Memory Somewhere In Time Somewhere Out There Sooner Or Later (I Always Get My Man) Theme From 'Sophie's Choice' Star Trek(R) The Motion Picture Stayin' Alive Take My Breath Away (Love Theme) That Thing You Do! Three Coins In The Fountai see more...

Hal Leonard Big Book of Movie Music Piano, Vocal, Guitar Songbook 2nd Edition
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hal Leonard Big Book of Movie Music Piano, Vocal, Guitar Songbook 2nd Edition!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?