BY HAKUBAKU

Authentic Japanese wheat noodles. Cooked noodles can been in cold and hot dishes (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 837328001026 K see more...

Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
I love these noodles! Unfortunately, none of the local stores carry them, so I have to make a 30 minute trip to get them. But, it's totally worth it. I like to serve them cold with a ginger and garlic sauce.
jenna s.
Columbia, SC
I love these noodles! They are super quick and easy to cook and are much healthier than traditional noodles. I usually buy these at regular grocery stores but can be found at Whole Foods or earth fare as well.
These are so yummy in a quick Miso soup ! Texture is great and I can tell very high quality. Will do well in any Asian dish.
Teresa C.
Atlanta, GA
These are great! They are flavorful and quick and easy to cook. I enjoy them for Thai, Japanese, or Vietnamese cooking.
Karina T.
Riquísimo el soba la mejor sopa que eh probado me encanta es delicioso y es muy recomendado
Yesenia P.
This noodles are super good and delicious totally recommended you really have to tasted