Hairuwear Dancing With The Stars Pop Collection HairUWear Dancing With The Stars Glamarama

BY HAIRUWEAR DANCING WITH THE STARS POP COLLECTION

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The collection captures the undeniable hit of the celebrity ballroom dance show Dancing with the Stars. Put On Pieces®, a leading name in alternative hair is responsible for the development and manufacture the hairpieces and hair extensions worn by celebrity contestants and inspired by the show. These clip-in hair extensions, hair wraps, braided headbands, and clip in bangs provide all the mega-watt appeal of the ballroom stars with none of the complicated steps. The line includes hairpieces designed to clip in, pop on, or slip into your own hair in less than a minute. Each piece is named with a catchy ballroom-inspired name. Made with human hair or the patented Tru2Life™ heat-friendly synthetic fiber, each hairpiece promises to be as styleable as it is affordable.

Review (1)
Betsy  C.
Betsy C.
Calumet, MI
I had ordered this to wear to work at my night (service job), and it looks GREAT with my hair color, and I can barely tell it is clipped into my hair.
However- the clip that goes into the hair is next to impossible to get to stay in my hair unless I also wear an additional 20+ bobby pins-- and I've had some dangerously close encounters with this piece almost flying out into people's food at the restaurant in which I work some evenings evenings at! Yikes!