BY WWW.SECONDSPIN.COM

Pleasantly plum teenager tracy turnblad teaches 1962 baltimore a thing or two about integration after landing a spot on a local TV dance show. see more...

Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
I love this movie so much! I've loved the soundtrack of the original musical my whole life, and when this movie came out, I ran out and saw it in theaters immediately! I've been obsessed with the movie ever since. Zac Efron has been a favorite of mine since my childhood, so I adored seeing him in this movie, as well as Amanda Bynes.
Nick H.
Wickliffe, OH
Hairspray is one of my favorite musicals. It's so funny and entertaining. I wouldn't mind rewatching it again. In fact I think I'm going to right now.
Emmy P.
I immediately want to break into song when I just see the word Hairspray! I love it! Great casting (minus a couple).
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is everything!! Such great characters and story, and the music and choreography is amazing!