BY HAIRSIL

Helps support hair roots Hair follicle enhancer for men and women 90 applications Best used with the HairSil Accelerator Treatment Hair Restoration Technology Developed by a Molecular Biologist Hair Wellness Solutions Deep Cleaning Formulation Beauty and Wellness through the Vision of Advanced Science Regular use of HairSil Accelerator Shampoo encourages healthy hair Promotes Neem Seed Oil helps give you silky, shiny beautiful hair Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is naturally derived.  This moisture balancing protein adds body and shine to hair. Water Soluble Sulfer helps hair from becoming stiff. Aloe Vera Gel is used for its soothing and moisturizing properties. Prepares Scalp for optimum and best effects of HairSil Accelerator Treatment. Results HairSil Accelerator Shampoo helps to transform damaged hair to an optimal state of health. HairSil Accelerator S see more...

Brittney L.
Love this! My whole family loves this product!! A m a z I n g!! Love this! My whole family loves this product!! A m a z I n g!! Love this! My whole family loves this product!! A m a z I n g!!
Emily M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Seemed to make my hair grow but made it smell good all day always got compliments. Soft to touch
Ashley H.
Monticello, KY
It worked wonderfully and smelled great. Really seemed to make my hair grow.
Crystal L.
Does this help grow out your hair ? Faster ?

back