BY HAIRMAX

This advanced purifier deeply cleanses and exfoliates the scalp dissolving excess sebum, perspiration and environmental pollutants that can clog hair follicles and inhibit hair growth. An invigorating blend of menthol and peppermint oil leaves your scalp feeling refreshed and revitalized. see more...

Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is really minty (peppermint oils) and it lathers nicely. You are directed to use this after shampooing but before conditioning. After doing so approximately 3 times a week for a month or so, I don’t really feel as though I noticed a difference. That said, I definitely feel like this is the type of product that you’d need to use continuously for a while before you really noticed any results. So I’m not going to knock my review down for that. I still like the way it feels, it makes my scalp feel really clean and tingly, and it doesn’t make my hair feel heavy at all. Of course, it’s also great that it is sulfate and paraben free!
Stacy C.
Review for: HairMax Density Revitalizer, 4.2 oz. more...
I'm not sure if this helps my hair grow faster, but I definitely notice a difference with my scalp. It is so refreshed and revitalized after each use.