BY HAIRMAX

Hairmax for density is the perfect complement to hairmax laser light treatments. Three high performance products that deliver unparalleled results. Designed to cleanse, hydrate and revitalize your follicles for denser, thicker, fuller looking hair. These hair and scalp treatments combine innovative formulas with leading edge technology specially targeted for thinning hair. These hair and scalp treatments combine innovative formulas with leading edge technology specially targeted for thinning hair. see more...

Mary E.
Panama city
I have started using this products since I bought my laser combHairMax LaserComb Ultima 12 . I think the treatment is working on my androgynous alopecia. This came as a gift from my purchase. The smell is really nice, and makes my hair shiny and soft.
souria s.
This is really minty (peppermint oils) and it lathers nicely. You are directed to use this after shampooing but before conditioning. After doing so approximately 3 times a week for a month or so, I don’t really feel as though I noticed a difference. That said, I definitely feel like this is the type of product that you’d need to use continuously for a while before you really noticed any results. So I’m not going to knock my review down for that. I still like the way it feels, it makes my scalp feel really clean and tingly, and it doesn’t make my hair feel heavy at all. Of course, it’s also great that it is sulfate and paraben free!Natural Hair Color:Light BrownHair Type: dry Straight FineInterested in Hair Products for:Damage Straightening Volume