BY HAIRMAX #18 in Hair Regrowth

The HairMax Advanced 7 is low on price, but high on style and function. Laser phototherapy provided by the HairMax Advanced 7 stimulates hair follicles, giving them the energy needed to promote hair growth and give you thicker, fuller, healthier hair. Includes: 4 AA Batteries. Storage Stand. Soft Shell Travel Case. 2 Year Warranty. User Manual. Advanced 7 Features: see more...

Buy on ULTA
Corinne M.
I used this product consistently and as instructed for over a year and it hasn't done much. My condition hasn't improved. I spent over 200 dollars on garbage; I may as well have tossed that money in the dumpster. Heed my words, don't waste your time or money on this. It doesn't work
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My mom and I suffer from really thin hair, in front, my mom covers hers w/bangs and I do not. She's talked about wigs and what not, but I just can't see myself wearing a wig (ever). My mom bought this and we've been using it for about a month. We use this 3x a week and only for about 10 minutes.

I am so happy to say that I am already seeing great results, I have so many baby hairs around the front of my scalp!! I am over the moon about this, because after having my 3 kids my hair was just falling out.. I'm almost 40 and I do not want to lose my hair, so this has made me feel more confident that I'll see the results I am hoping for!
Sthefane r.
Nova Friburgo
Muito especial esse produto moderno bonito que dá gosto de usá quem usa não se arrepende jovial tá na moda
Kaitlynn W.
My husband has one of these and loves it he saids it works really well !!! And he highly recommends it
Kait H.
Really good product and very worth the price! Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone!
Tina P.
Branford, CT
My father in law swears by this!!!! He believes it fixed his hair and makes it thicker!!
jennifer r.
San Martin , CA
Really want to try the HairMax Advanced 7 LaserComb looks like a really great progect
This Lasic home is is flawless all of you who do you want some corn will love this
Audasha S.
This is a great product totally recommend this product to someone give it a try 👍
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Leigh G.
Etters, PA
Does this actually work?! Does it hurt!?!?
Staci K.
Louisville, KY
How expensive is this product? I don't want to spend a lot of money on something that may not work on my hair.
If I understand, is an electric toothbrush? ?
Keita R.
How long before you see new growth?
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Do you think this is worth the buy and actually works??